Recapture (Mother's Day Special)

"Emma, have you found your Plagg plushie?" Felix asks from the door post. Emma, a blue bell eyed, seven year old with blonde hair, continues rummaging through her chest of toys. "No daddy, I can't find him," she says as her eyes began tearing up. Felix sighs and enters the room and goes to his daughter. "Where did you put him last time you and Louis played?" he asks his daughter as he begins looking under her giant pillows. "I put him inside," she says as she slams her hands on the teddy bears near them.

Felix chuckles at his daughter's anger, which reminded him of himself when he couldn't find his toys as well. He lifts the mattress a little bit to find the black cat under it. He smiles and gives him back to his daughter.

"Found him. He was under your mattress," he says as Emma grabs and hugs the toy. He then picks the little girl up and carried her out saying, "Now help me pack our things into the car." She nods as she snuggles with her doll.

"Louis we have to comb your hair so that the birds won't lay it's eggs in it," Marinette says as she combs the blond hair of the seven-year-old. "But Maman, I would love to have birds on my head," he reasons. Marinette giggles at his reasoning. "Really, what if it was an ostrich to lay it's egg on top of your head," she asks. "But there are no ostriches in London," he replies.

"Don't be stubborn. You have to look good for their class reunion," Hugo says as he entered his parents room. "Maman I fixed your bag," he says handing the handbag to her. "Thank you darling. Where's your father?" Marinette asks her nine-year-old. "He's packing the car. Grandmama is here too, she's in the salon," he replies. "Alright now let's all go greet her," Marinette says as she kisses the cheek of Louis after she finished combing his hair.

The two children, ecstatic about their grandmother's arrival, raced downstairs to meet her. Marinette fixed her short blue hair by placing a ladybug clip on the right side. She then smoothens her red dress that was wrinkled by her son's insubordination. Afterwards, she exits the room to greet her mother-in-law.

"Grandmama, grandmama, my hair is as neat as Hugo's," Louis says proudly as he hugs his grandmother. "Oh, is it now. You didn't give your mother a hard time did you?" Amelie asks suspiciously. The little blond shakes his head no. "Grandmama, Maman taught me how to bake macaroons. We're bringing them as snacks and I want to let Papi and Mamé have a taste. Maman said that it tastes great and I have Papi's baking talent," Hugo says with pride. "Might I have a taste of your sweet treat?" she asks. This made the little blue boy beam as he goes to their kitchen to find some macaroons for his grandmother.

"Mother, you look so beautiful," Marinette says as she approaches her mother-in-law. "Oh, thank you my dear. You flatter me too much, you look beautiful yourself. Is this another of your works?" Amelie asks as she takes in her look. Marinette, as well, was admiring her mother-in-law's look. Despite being a woman in her early 70's, Amelie still has that youthful glow. "I'm glad that you allowed me to join your visit to Paris. I would love to have a chat with Sabine and Tom, they are always refreshing to talk to," Amelie says as she pets Louis's hair. "I miss my parents and Paris very much. And I'm so excited to see Kagami and Adrien with their twins. Also Alya and Nino's children. Hugo misses them very much," Marinette replies as she sits down next to them.

As they continue chatting they didn't notice the energetic siblings running into the room. "Hugo, Emma, stop running in the house," Felix tells the little runts passing him. "The car is ready love, time to leave," Felix says as he approaches his mother. "Let me help you Mother," Felix offers. "Nonsense, I can still move, I'm not that old you know," Amelie replies as she saunters pass her son. Felix lightly chuckles as he takes his wife's hand instead and kisses it lightly.

The Graham de Vanilly family enters the car as Claude, the family chauffer, drives them to the train station. "Maman, how long are we staying at Mamé's?" Emma asks. "Just for two days, love," Marinette replies to her daughter. "Dad, please tell me we're not going to see Aimee," Hugo asks in concern of being smothered by one of his admires, who is coincidentally Chloe's and Luka's daughter. "You don't need to worry Hugo, we're staying at your Papi's. But there's a chance that you'll be seeing her," Felix replies as the little boy groans. "I'm sure Kousuke and Hyousuke would love to help you get rid of her," he adds with a mischievous look. This catches the boy's interest and began plotting like his father. "I feel a little dizzy," Louis complains. "Did you drink your medicine, dear?" Amelie asks her grandson, who nods slightly. "Why do you always feel sick whenever we go to Paris?" Emma asks her twin brother, who groans in return.