Say my Name (Halloween Special)

Being a demon is no fun in Felix's opinion. Yes, you have the ability to haunt people, however without the ability to be seen by humans his gift renders pointless. After his contract with his late human he was unable to be seen by them making him unable to enjoy the terrors of the mortals. Their squeals of horror, their screams of fright, their moans and groans from the pain they experience. He has been unable to take in the pleasure of such since he is now invisible to man's eyes.

With all hope lost, he found a couple who served as easy prey and gullible to believe him. He watched the two as they enjoyed their moving into a four story building right next to a school. He neared them and listened on their conversation.

"I'm so glad you chose Paris instead of New Jersey," Tikki, a red head with dazzling blue eyes, says to her partner. "Well, where better to sell my sweet cheese than in the city of cheese itself. Believe me sugar cube, our shop will be the talk of the city," Plagg, a dark skinned, curly haired, green eyed man replies as he stashes a couple of dairy products. As he closes the cabinet doors, he felt two arms wrapped around his waist.

"And I'm sure that you're cheese will be the talk of the town," she quips. "And once our business is up and running we're definitely going to have another member in the family," he adds. "Are we really ready?" she asks a bit hesitant. "Well we have planned it for 10 years. We have a house, a minivan, a good job and not to mention the finest dairy. But like you said there may be some reason why we can't have one yet," he supports. "You're right like we have to renovate the house," she adds. "She there's the economy and stuff," he responds. "Not to mention there's the global crisis and we're not sure," she continues.

"Are we willing to take the next step?" Tikki asks. "Hmm, not yet," Plagg replies. "Not yet, why rush," she adds. "We could wait a little longer. Maybe when the business succeeds," he offers. "Absolutely, we can wait that long," she agrees as she plants a light kiss on his nose.

"Alright, let's go up stairs," Plagg suggests as Tikki nods, but as they climb the flight of stairs a sudden crack sound was heard. In an instant the two fell into the basement killing both on impact. This made Felix smile at the opportunity. As the ghosts of the two began to awaken, he could see the guide book for the recently dead about to drop on the two. He immediately burnt it to keep them from entering the netherworld.

"W-where are we?" Tikki asks with concern as she realized where they were. "A-are we dead?" Plagg queries. Felix takes this as an opportunity to appear.

"Yes, you are dead," Felix answers their question. The two immediately jump as they see the blonde, green eyed demon, who is wearing a black vest over a grey dress shirt and a black tie, appear before them. "Who are you?" Plagg asks as he protectively hides Tikki behind him. This made Felix smirk and reply, "No need to feel frightened, I'm your friend and guide."

"You seem like a nice guy," Tikki says as she approaches him. "Tikki, we can't just trust him," Plagg reasons. "Come on, he said that he's our friend and guide. I don't think there's anyone else who could help us," she replies. This makes Felix smirk at the gullibility of the couple. "That is absolutely true and very kind of you Tikki to trust me," he says.

"So what are we supposed to do now that we're dead," Plagg asks with uncertainty. "For starters, you must be able to scare a living person so that they would be able to see you," Felix replies. "Why do we have to scare them?" Tikki asks with concern. "Well, you must make your presence known in some way and scarring them is the the key to make them actually believe," he replies without missing a beat.

"Next, once you have them convinced you must make them say this," he says as he hands them a card. The two looked at the card parked as to why they need someone to say it.