19- Italy.

I looked at him. He looked at me. He saw the fear in my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He mumbles. I nod.

"Are you?" I ask, my eyes racking over his body.

"I'm fine. I promise."

"Your bleeding though." I say, looking at his nose. He frowns.

"I'm okay though. Nothing else hurts." I sigh. I was tired. My torso hurts. Sirens were close. I could hear them.

"I'm sorry, Malcolm." He raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because I got us into this car." I say, softly. He grabbed onto my hand.

"And we are both fine." He started coughing. Blood splattered onto the windshield considering he turned away from me. My eyes widened.

"Y-You- Blood- I." I stuttered out. He looks at me.

"I love you, Maeve." I shake my head.

"No. Don't say that. Your only saying that because-because you know- No." I say, shaking my head. He looked down at his torso and so did I. Tears started streaming down my face. I shake my head.

"Maeve, tell them I love them, okay?" He put his hand on my stomach. "You'll be the best mom there is."

I looked at the grave stone, clearing away the nightmare.

"I didn't mean what I said last time I was here. I don't hate you." I mumble. I sigh. "We were supposed to get married. Grow old together. That was the plan. We were supposed to have more kids. We were supposed to move to Italy or something like that. Y-You promised. You promised and looked where we are. In a goddamn cemetery. I can't get mad at you for not being here. It's fine. I won't visit much anymore. I'm moving. To Italy. To our dreamplace."

I looked around. Nobody was in sight besides me. I look back at his headstone.

"Damien doesn't want me living at their mansion anymore. Overheard it in a conversation. I'm finally leaving like we always wanted. I'll come back considering your mother wants to see her grandchildren. Even though D isn't family, she still treats him like he is. She's even making bedrooms for them. It's nice. It's nice to feel wanted, you know?" Tears welled up in my eyes. "I miss you, dummy. Take care of our kid, M."

After a few minutes of standing there, I turned around and walked back to the car. I got in.

"Where to miss?" My driver asks.

"Airport. To my jet." He nods.

--

I got out of the car and walked up the steps to my jet. My kids were asleep in the chairs. The flight attendant nodded at me and left. I sat down in my seat next to them and sighed.

"Let's get this shit over with." I mumble.

--

The entire flight, me and the kids were asleep. I walk into the house, carrying Adaline. Demitri stirred awake on the ride here.

"It's so pretty, mom." He says, looking at me. I look at him.

"It is, isn't it?"

This was our new life now. Not the one back in New York.