46-Wound.

"Hey, you're alright." Killian says, coming in front of me. He put pressure on the wound, ordering people around. I closed my eyes. His stare bored into me. "Maeve, open those pretty eyes for me. I know you can do it." I slowly opened them again, looking at him.

"I'm tired." 

"I know, I know you are. You will be alright. I know you will be." Killian says, trying to lighten me up. 

"Just let me sleep." Damien came into my vision, tears in his eyes. 

"Maeve, you have to keep those eyes open. Do you think you can do that?" 

"She's losing to much blood." Somebody says, coming over to me. "Maeve, can you tell me some things?" I licked my lips, before slowly nodding. "How old are you?" 

I should probably start at the beginning of the day and lead up to this moment. 

__

"Boss, what do you want us to do?" One of the men asks, looking at me. 

"We wait." Someone says, from the beside of me. "We wait until motion happens then we shoot. We can't go in there, thinking they're already in there." The man looked at him then at me, before raising an eyebrow.

"We wait." They nod, looking back at the road. 

"Helicopters are on stand by." Someone says, looking at me. 

"Okay." 

"Where do you want the snipers at?" 

"Trees. We already went over this earlier today." Lucian says, pissed off. They all nod. "How are you holding up, Maeve?" 

"Fine." I pulled my gun out of my waistband, looking at it. I put it back into my waistband as the car came to a stop. Everybody got out along with the people in the other cars behind and in front of us. The cars pulled away, going down the road a bit. "Okay listen, we only get one chance at this. One chance to kill Grace and this will at be over. Group up and hide." 

Everybody walked over to their leaders, before walking to a hiding point in the trees. The brothers, Lucian, Killian and the three fighters were with me. 

"How many people are here?" Sebastian asks, looking at me. 

"Over 200." Lucian mumbles. 

"About 1,000 or so." They all nod. 

"How far away are we from the warehouse?" Ryder asks, looking at me. 

"About 5 miles or so." Belle lets out a shuddering breath, before nodding. 

"So, are we ready to kick some ass?" She says, curiously. I rolled my eyes, before slowly nodding. 

"A car is coming down the road." Somebody says on the ear piece. The others heard it too, ushering us into the woods. We started walking but I stopped as I saw the car go pass. You couldn't see anything inside of the vehicle but I could make out two bodies. I continued to walk with the others, my nerves sky rocketing. 

"What's going to happen after this, Maeve?" Axel whispers, falling back with me. I looked at him, before looking back out in front of me. 

"Some leaders are taking their mafia back and others are getting out. I'll have about 4ish mafias left." 

"Will you split it with anybody?" 

"I'm not sure yet. To be honest, leading mafia's are hard work. With this situation going on, I'm going to split it up because I'll get complete ownership over it."