26- Birthday party.

I watched as Demitri laughed. I smiled. Someone came over to me and put their hand on my back. I looked at them. A huge grin broke across my face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, in disbelief.

"I couldn't miss out on his birthday." Lucian says, looking at Demitri. Jayden went outside and they all started playing together. "Besides, I missed you."

"I just saw you a few weeks ago."

"Which is too long, Maeve." Blake says, on the other side of me. I looked at her and smiled.

"You guys came all the way from New York to celebrate Demitri?" I ask, confused.

"Uh yeah. Plus we're dropping Jayden off at Lucian's parents house." Blake says, wriggling her eyebrows. I threw my head back and laughed.

"There's that laugh we missed." Bethany says, coming over to us. I looked at them and smiled. "Lucian, Blake, so good to see you guys again."

"It's nice to see you too, Ms.King." Blake says, making Beth frown.

"Call me Bethany or Beth. No formals." She says, shaking her head. "Makes me feel old." We laugh.

"Mom!" Adaline screams coming over to me. I crouched down and she ran into my arms. I picked her up.

"Yes, hon?" I ask, looking at her. She had a big smile on her face.

"Auntie said we can play hide and seek! But I had to ask." Lucian and Blake looked at me confused.

"Who?" Blake whispers. Angel came over to us and I smiled at her.

"Blake meet Angel. Lucian you already know who she is so I won't introduce you." I say, with a teasing smile. Blake smiled at Angel. "Angel is one of my twins."

"It's nice to meet you. Heard a lot about you." Blake says, smiling at her. Angel's eyes widened.

"Y-Your the famous designer." She stutters out. Blake laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I am."

"I gotta say, I'm a huge fan." She smiles at her. "I love everything you do."

"Really? Well, you should talk some sense into Maeve here and tell her to take the offer I'm giving her." Blake says, looking at me. Angel looks at me confused. I let out a breath.

"Blake wants me to work for her to design baby clothes. Well a line of baby clothes."

"Really? Why aren't you taking it?"

"Because I already have the things I want in life. I don't want to do something that won't make me happy." I say, softly. She nods. "You like designing things, right?"

"I mean, I haven't done it in a while, why?" She asks, confused.

"Are you any good at it?" Blake asks, suddenly looking at her. She nods, slowly. "I'll tell you what, on the plane ride home we can talk about things."

"Oh my God, really?" She asks, her eyes going wide. She nods. "Thank you."

"Auntie, come on let's go play hide and seek." Adaline says, wiggling in my arms. She laughs and takes her.

"Did you call Axel today?" She nods.

"Yeah, when I woke up. We talked for a good 5 minutes."

"Good. Don't need him worrying about you getting kidnapped." I say, letting out a breath. She nods. "You guys can play hide and seek. Just don't go to the top floor. Which is my room and some other rooms, okay?"