24- Uh oh.

I walked in the house, with the two dogs and kids. Adaline was asleep in my arms. Her head was buried into my neck. It was late. We went bowling then we came home and walked the dogs. They were worn out.

Demitri slowly walked over to the stairs, trying to keep his eyes awake. I laugh, softly. I walk up behind him, after unclipping the dog's leashes.

I went into Adaline's room and laid her down in her bed. I pulled off her shoes and set them down. I looked at her clothes and shrugged. She can sleep in them. They're comfy.

I kissed her forehead. I turned on her nightlight and shut her door. I went into Demitri's room and saw him already under the covers. I went over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight my sweet boy. I love you." I whispered.

"Love you more mom." I smile at him and kiss him again.

"I'll see you in the morning." I whisper.

I turn his nightlight on and shut his door. I sigh and go downstairs. I went over to the alcohol cabinet and pulled a bottle of wine out.

What? Yeah, I may be 17 but sometimes I need it for a destress. It helps. May make me a little drunk but it's fine.

I grabbed the bottle and a wine glass. I go upstairs to my room and set it down on my nightstand. I change out of my clothes into some sweats and a tank top. I put my hair into a messy bun. I poured a glass of wine. I took a sip and sighed.

I walked over to my balcony and opened the door. I walked out and looked at the view. I sat down in the chair and put my wine glass on the table. I pulled my phone out and clicked on Angel's contact. I put the phone up to my ear and waited for her to answer.

"Hello?" Her sweet voice came out.

"Hey A." I whisper, softly.

"What's wrong?" I shake my head.

"Nothing's wrong. I can't call my sister? My other half? Or should I say my other third half considering Damien is still alive."

"You have that sound in your voice when something is wrong." I laugh.

"I'm alright, Angel. Just a bit homesick, I guess."

"Then you should come back. Come live in the city or come back to living with us."

"It's not that simple, A."

"How not? How is that not simple? We can be a happy family again." I took a deep breath.

"Mommy?" Adaline says, coming out. I tensed up.

"I have to go." I immediately hung up. I knew she heard it. There was no point in denying it.

"Yeah, honey?"

"Can I sleep with you?" I nod and smile at her.

"Of course, hon."

Angel's pov

My face dropped. S-She has a kid. A child? A literal child. Why didn't she tell us? I- Oh my God!

I was still freaking out (mentally) when Vanessa and the rest of the siblings came into my room.

"You okay? You look pale." Axel says, furrowing his eyebrows. I looked at him.

"Me? Oh I'm fine. Perfectly fine. In fact, I feel so fine I may go swim." I say, standing up.

"It's raining outside." I sit back down.

"Right. Then, I'll do a puzzle." I say, standing up again.

"Angel, what's wrong and why are you freaking out?"

"I'm not freaking out. Are you freaking out?" I ask, turning the question back on Damien.

"No. I'm not. What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. Besides that my painting got sold in a gallery." I say, smiling.

That wasn't a lie. I did freak out about that but that wasn't what I was freaking out about. I couldn't tell them about Maeve. Heck, they didn't know I was talking to her. She told me not to. So I haven't. I'm okay with that.

"Really?" Vanessa asks, excitedly. I nod. "That's great sweety. We should go celebrate. Not tonight considering I have to celebrate but tomorrow, definitely."

"That sounds amazing." I whisper, smiling huge.