45-Missing.

The things you do for love. I've heard stories where wives will throw themselves off buildings to prove their love to their husbands. Or it could be them killing people. It didn't have to be married people. It could be boy/girlfriend's. It could be anybody that would do things for love. 

"Hey boss-"

"Find Gwen." 

"Gwen as in Joseph's wife or something like that?"

"Yes. Now find her." Everybody around me got to work on finding her. I walked towards the computer room, seeing everybody in there finding her too. I leaned against the railing, watching the big screen that was tracking her down.

"Found her!" One of them shouts. 

"Where?" 

"It says she's right here."

"That can't be right. She's in Italy. She can't be here if she's in Italy." Another one of them say, looking at me. 

"I got her in Russia." 

"Find Anna then." They looked back at their computers, searching for Anna. Lucian came into the room, looking at me then at the big screen. 

"Maeve, what's going on?" Damien asks, coming into the room too. 

"Get him out." I gesture to the guards who immediately take action. "Take Lucian out too." 

"Maeve? You can't be serious right now. What is going on? I deserve to know." The guards dragged both of them away with Damien fighting their holds. I let out a shuddering breath before focusing on the screen again.

"She's here too." Somebody says, making me look at them. "I looked for everybody else that you may want and Bethany, um, she's off the radar. Your kids are also here, Maeve. Angel is nowhere to be found also." 

"If Gwen is here, Grace is too." 

"I'll let everybody know." One of them said, going over to the phones. She picked it up, letting all the guards know and the mafia leaders. I walked out of the room, walking towards my office. Once I got there, I walked in and grabbed my weapons. 

"What's going on, Maeve?" Axel whispers. "Why are guards and mafia leaders-"

"Axel, I need you to listen to me." I say, looking at him. He stared at me. "Angel and Bethany are off the radar. I'm not saying Angel is dead or that Bethany is but they are off the radar. My kids, Anna and fucking Gwen are here. Gwen is working with Grace." 

"What?" 

"We're going into war right now. If you don't want to, I understand. They are still searching for Angel. If I get anything, I will tell you. I have guards right now going to the house that is in Italy. They will confirm if Angel is there or not there." He looked up to the ceiling, taking a deep breath. 

"You tell me if anything happens, right?" He says, looking at me again. I nod.

"I will. If you want, I can give you an earpiece. It'll have every single channel. From ours to the guards to the mafia leaders to everything." He nods. "I'll give you one before we leave, okay?" 

"Okay Maeve. I trust you." I watched as he walked out of my office, shutting the door behind him. 

I continued grabbing weapons, before walking out of my office. One of the hackers came over to me, giving me ear pieces. I grabbed one, putting it in my ear. 

"Everyone is on this channel. This one is for Axel." I nod, looking at it. "And these are the same channels as this one. You can give them to anybody and you'll be able to hear them." 

"Thank you." I whispered, grabbing them. She nods, going back to the computer room. I walked over to Axel, handing him an ear piece along with Damien, Atticus and Julian. 

"Matt isn't coming along." Axel says, looking at me. I nod. Lucian came over to me and dragged me away from them. I looked at him.

"What's going on, Maeve?" He whispers. 

"Gwen is working with Grace." I whisper after a while. "Angel and Bethany are missing. My kids are with Gwen and Anna." 

"Maeve, calm down. It's alright." He whispers. I shake my head. "You remember when Blake had Jordan?" 

"You were scared shitless."

"And what did you do?" 

"I stayed with you. We got ice cream and we stayed up. Your nerves died down after a while." 

"Because you were there, Maeve. Nobody else was there. Not my parents. Her parents were on their way but they're from Italy. Nobody was there besides you, Maeve. You aren't alone in this. You have me, you have your brothers, you have Killian and most importantly, you have those that are there for you through thick and thin. Whatever happens today, it's not your fault. You may think it but it's not. Gwen tricked you into thinking she was a good person. She wanted your trust to use it against you." 

"I know." 

"Now, let's go kick some ass, yeah?" I nod, a small smile on my lips. 

~

Short chapter. 

So I was thinking that I do the backstory on Belle, Cassian, and Ryder. It's just a thought. Let me know what you guys think. I may also do one with Angel and Damien with them falling in love and all of that. Like I said, it's just a thought. I may not even do it but I do want your opinions. 

*Not Edited*