Epilogue.

Damien

I knocked on the door to my sister's house. After a few seconds, Anna opened the door, smiling when she saw me. I smiled at her and she ushered me in. 

"How are you?" Anna asks, once I handed her my coat.

"Good, good. You? How is school?"

"I'm good. School is alright." Anna says, smiling at me. 

"Where is everybody?" 

"Maeve is upstairs while Killian is out. The kids should be here any minute from school. I actually have to go. I promised my friend to meet them for lunch." I raised an eyebrow.

"This friend isn't a boy, is it?"

"No. Her name is Maya. Maeve has already met her and she likes her. Now, I'll see you later, Damien." With that, she walked opened the door and closed it. I walked into the living room, sitting down on one of the couches. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Maeve entered the living room with one of her kids in her hands. She smiled at me, before handing me little Lorenzo. She left the room only to return with his little brother. 

"How are you, Maeve?" 

"I'm good. Really good. You? How's Angel?"

"I'm doing good. Angel is doing good with Delilah and her boyfriend." Maeve nods, before sighing. "The siblings are also good. Axel is beyond excited for the new bundle of joy that he gets to meet in less than 8 months."

"No." Maeve says, dragging out the 'o'. "She's pregnant?"

"She is. They just found out a few days ago. The others are very happy with their lives too. Atticus is happy with his spouse along with Matt. Julian is fine with being single but he is happy about this new job opportunity." She nods. "How are the kids, Maeve? They doing alright?"

"Yeah, everyone is fine. They all started back to school today while Anna is doing school online." I nod. "She's happy here along with everyone else. Killian is out and should be back any time now." 

"I still can't believe Adaline is 8 now." 

"Demitri is almost 10. Double digits." She whispers. "I'm so old."

"28 is hardly old, Maeve."

"It is when your kids start going into double digits." I laugh, shaking my head. 

"Are you two going to try for any more kids?" 

"God no. These two twins were the death of me. No more." I smile, looking at Lorenzo who was just staring into space in my arms. We heard the front door open then Killian's voice. The kids rushed in, throwing their arms around their mom while Demitri sat next to me. 

"Guess what mom!" Ellie says, happily. 

"What baby?" 

"I lost my first tooth today! The teacher even put it in this little necklace so the tooth fairy can come and visit tonight while I'm sleeping." Maeve smiled along with Killian. 

--

A beer was in all of our hands by the end of the night. Maeve and Killian were cuddled up on one of the couches that was outside. 

"You ever want kids?" Killian asks, looking at me. 

"I haven't decided. If I do, I would love to adopt." Anna came out using the backdoor. She sat down on the other chair, a sigh leaving her lips. 

"Have a fun time?" 

"Yeah, it was nice seeing some of my friends again." 

"When does college start again?" 

"I'm taking online classes until next semester." I nod. 

"Gonna live in the dorms or no?" 

"Probably not. I may just rent a small apartment close by the college." 

"Smart idea." We sat in silence, just enjoying ourselves. 

"I can't believe Ellie is in kindergarten." I whispered. 

"Seems like they grow up to fast." 

"They do, don't they?" Killian says, a frown on his face. I took a sip of my beer, before sighing. 

"Angel is trying to arrange a get-together for all of us. We haven't really seen anybody since a few months ago for Delilah's birthday party." 

"That's true." 

"how's Lucian doing?" I ask, curiously. "I feel like I haven't seen him the last few times we all hung out." 

"he's doing good. They moved to Italy where Bethany is from. He should be in town with all of them in a few weeks or so. You should be able to see them then." 

We sat in silence for a while, just enjoying the nature and each other's presence. I leaned back in my chair, looking out into the distance. After a few minutes or so, I decided to call it a night. 

"Well, I'm gonna head to bed." I whispered, standing up. They looked at me. "I'll see you all in the morning."

"We'll try to not wake you up." Maeve whispers. "It's a school day and some people aren't a happy camper in the morning." 

"Ellie."

"She is never happy waking up before 9 am." Killian says, shaking his head. 

"She gets it from you."

"I love waking up because my beautiful wife is next to me still asleep." Maeve giggles. "It's a very pretty sight."

"Well of course it is. It's me." She says, happily.  

"You are a pretty sight, amore. And you are all mine." 

"I'm all yours." She whispers, kissing his lips making me gag along with Anna. She pulled back, shooting me a dirty look. "I'm allowed to kiss my husband with no shame in the world." 

"But in front of people?"

"No shame because he's my husband." I rolled my eyes, watching as Killian brings her into a kiss.

"Your my sister, this is disgusting." I mumbled, averting my eyes. 

"Go to bed, Damien so I can kiss my husband in peace."

"Gladly." I mumbled, walking inside the house. 

"LOVE YOU!" She yells after me. I wince at how loud she is. I leaned against the sliding glass door. 

"Love you more." She smiles at me, before turning her attention to her husband once more. I roll my eyes, walking up stairs. 

~

Um, this will be my last A/N's note for this story. 

First, I want to thank you all for giving this story a chance and reading it. I'm also sorry for everybody that I made cry. That was never my intention and I'm sorry about that. 

Secondly, this story is complete after I post this. I'm sad that it's coming to an end but also happy. 

Thank you guys for supporting me by reading my stories or even just sharing them. I never thought I would come this far with my writing or anything like that. 

I hope you liked this book as I much as I did writing it. 

Share. Comment. Vote. 

*Not edited*