29- Pockets hurt.

I walked into the restaurant with Angel. She spent the night last night. She's still rocky with the entire situation and has no clue what's she's going to do with the baby.

We walked over to the table where the others were sitting at and sat down. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned the ringer off. I put it back in my pocket.

"How do you feel today, Angel?" Vanessa asks, curious.

"I feel fine. No morning sickness. Which is great."

"Morning sickness is a bitch." They looked at me. "What? It is. Why is it called that? My sickness was whenever I ate. That got me skinny real quick."

"Did you have morning sickness with both kids?" Julian asks, curious.

"Nah. Only with Adaline. I never really got sick with Demitri. I mean, if I did it was just because I ate something that didn't sit well with me. Now that I think about it, I didn't really know I was pregnant with him until I was in my second trimester because I was getting fat."

"Okay then. That took a turn." Axel says, frowning. I shrug.

"So, are you dating anybody Maeve? I heard Italy is like where all the hot guys are." Sebastian says, winking. I shake my head.

"No but you are right about the second one. There are a lot of hot guys there. It's literally disgusting." He laughs. Damien was staring at me, making me look at him. I raised an eyebrow. He didn't say anything but just stared at me.

"Can we talk?" He whispers. He looked at the other siblings who were deep in conversation with each other. He looked back at me. "In private? Please?"

"Yeah. We can go outside." I say, softly. I put my hand on Angel's shoulder, making her look at me. "I'm gonna go outside with Damien, alright? I'll be back. If you need me, just text me. No matter what."

"Okay." She says, quietly. I kissed her head and stood up.

I walked in front of Damien, going walking out of the restaurant. I leaned against my car, getting a cigarette out. I put it in my mouth and offered Damien one. He took it and I lit both of ours.

"So talk." I say, after a while. He let out a breath.

"What happened when I got shitfaced?" I looked at him. "I don't remember. I just know I went to the bar and that's it. Axel said you took me home."

"You were pissed with me. Why? Because I wasn't pissed with you. You were really pissed. Then you started crying. Then Angel called and you talked with her for a good 5 minutes. You kept apologizing over and over again."

"She agreed to have coffee with me on Monday, right?" I nod.

"You weren't in the best state of mind that night. You were out of it." I say, softly. He sighs.

"I am sorry, Maeve. For every hateful comment. For every time I talked about you. Every single thing I did to you, I'm sorry." Tears welled in his eyes. I looked away from him.

"I won't forgive you for a long time, Damien. You hurt me and I can't forgive that. I don't forgive easily. Hell, I haven't even forgave William. Or myself." He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about? Why can't you forgive yourself?" He asks, softly.

"I made us crash that night. Malcolm died because I got us into a fight. I don't even remember what the fight was about. I don't even remember what happened that night. I just remember him dying in front of him. A piece of glass from the windshield went into his stomach, piercing his lung. I watched as he bled out. The paramedics were so close. He went into surgery, but never made it off the table." A lone tear fell from my eyes, making me harshly wipe it off.