The Power of Cherry Chapstick

(im skipping my japanese caricature class for this. college au ig)

Kirishima looked at himself in the mirror. He bit the inside of his cheek, taking a deep breath. He shook his head and looked at the sink.

"Don't worry, Kiri. You're hot, you're cool. It's just... your first college party. Nothing to worry about." Kirishima spoke to himself. He looked up at the mirror again and started fixing his hair, even though there was nothing to be fixed.

Kirishima was wearing blue jeans, a military green shirt, and a black jacket. His hair up all spiked up and he used a nice cologne on himself.

But he was still nervous. His first college party? Of course it was stressful. What would he do if he was offered drugs? How would he respond to peer pressure? His thoughts were spinning and he was stressing.

"Yo, Kiri, you comin' or not, man?" Kaminari yelled from down stares. Kirishima was going to this party with 3 other people, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari.

"Yeah!" Kirishima yelled back and grabbed his phone from off the sink counter. He checked it quickly, then left the bathroom. He looked at his nightstand in his room, giving the object a look.

He sighed and ran over quickly, pulling the top drawer open and grabbing a condom, slipping it into his back pocket.

"Ooo~, someone's planning on getting some action tonight," a voice said from behind Kirishima. He jumped, turning around.

"Mina! Knock next time!" Kirishima scolded. Mina laughed.

"Your door was open. What was I supposed to knock on, the frame?" She asked rhetorically. "Alright, come on already, Kami is getting impatient since I'm not letting him have the edible I got him until we get to the party." Mina told him, then turned around and let.

Mina was wearing a crop top with a pink leather jacket, along with jean shorts to go with it. Kirishima couldn't help but notice the way her shorts accentuated her figure...

Kirishima slapped himself and shook his head. He sighed. These feelings were getting to him. Both of longing for his friend's romantic affection and the want to touch her in ways that he probably couldn't when she was just his friend.

Why did she have to have such a great boyfriend?

Kirishima took a deep breath and left his room, going downstairs. He saw the other 3 and smiled.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand," Mina said before she opened the door and started out.

~~

They all got to the party at a pretty reasonable time. The music was already leaving a ringing in Kirishima's ears, the amount of people talking and yelling and dancing and drinking did not help.

So Kirishima went and got a drink to help him relax. No one had offered him drugs yet, but the night was still young. Who knew what would happen here?

While Kirishima was by the kitchen door frame, sipping from his cup, he surveyed the crowd, looking out for anyone he knew. Until his eyes paused on someone.

It was a girl, a girl with a figure to die for. A girl with short hair and short shorts, wearing fishnets underneath them. They're the type of fishnets that have rhinestones on them, making Kirishima's eyes trail down to her legs. The girl was also wearing a red jacket.

Kirishima couldn't see much of her, since she had her back to him, but he could tell that he wanted to talk to her or fuck her. Or both.

Kirishima wiped at his mouth, downing the rest of his drink before he threw it to the side and walked over to her. He integrated himself into the crowd first, dancing with the crowd and 'accidentally' bumping into the girl.