🍦Handsome Devil🍦

oof

the thing is, i actually dont believe in ghosts and spirits and shit

fun fact, the word "ouija" is a combo between the french and german words for "yes". the correct pronunciation is "we-ja" (pronounce the 'j')

Kiriiiiiii POV-

I was alone in my apartment. Of course, on Friday nights, I'd usually go out with my friends and get drunk and shit. But, all my friends had different plans, and I did not. So, I was stuck in my little studio apartment.

I was scrolling around on my phone, but then had an idea. I got up from the place I was sitting and went to my closet. I pulled out the board that had 'Ouija' written on it. I had found it in a thrift shop and thought, 'Why the hell not?'.

I sat down at my table and pulled out the board. I placed everything where it needed to be.

"I know you probably need at least two players for this, but it's not like I have anything better to do." I said to myself.

I placed both of my index fingers on the planchette, then moved it around in a circle twice.

(im not too confident i know how ouija boards work, but just bear with me)

"Oh, spirits. Is there anyone here tonight?" I said aloud, laughing to myself because this whole thing is ridiculous.

I immediately stopped laughing when the planchette moved.

It moved to the 'no' part on the board.

"Oh, a sassy ghost, huh?" I said, laughing. The planchette moved to spell 'shut up'.

"Well, since we're both here, is it alright if I asked some questions?"

The planchette moved to 'no'.

"Too bad, I'm going to anyways. So, what's your name, Mr. Ghost?"

The planchette once again moved to 'no'.

"Oh, c'mon, Mr. Ghost. Mr. Ghosty. Mr. Ghosty Boy. Mr-" I was cut off by a cold hand wrapping around my throat.

"Continue patronizing me. I dare you." The person says. I audibly gulp. The person squeezes my neck before letting go. I slowly turned around to be met with blood red eyes, the same color as my own.

"What? Lost your gut? Well, at least now you know this isn't a joke, Shitty Hair."

I just stare at the male as he sits down next to me in a chair he pulled up.

"I'm Bakugou. Your personal demon."

I just look between the board and Bakugou, bewildered.

"B-But... you're just supposed to talk with ghosts... not summon them!" I yell.

"Wow, you're waaaaayy too loud. But, you obviously didn't know what you were getting into when you started playing." Bakugou sighs. "You're lucky that you're stuck with me, and not someone who'd possess you or kill you immediately. I'm not so lucky to get stuck with you." The demon looks me up and down. "At least you're cute. And hot. Bet you got a big-"

"So, will you disappear if I say 'goodbye' on the board?" I asks.

"Nope. Even if you burn the Luigi board, you're still stuck with me. For life."

"'L-Luigi board'?"

"Us people down in Hell make fun of that dumb shit, 'cause it's stupid as fuck."

"Huh. I'm gonna go put this away now." I say as I pack up the board and planchette. I stand up and put it back in my closet. When I walk back, the demon is sitting on my table.