🍫🍦Only One🍦🍫

Red's POV-

Another friend. Another friend gone.

I sit in my dorm, tears rolling down my face.

What is going on?

The past 3 weeks, my friends have been disappearing, and ending up dead. Almost all my close friends are dead, except my school friends. Today, my closest friend, Ian, was found dead.

I stand up and walk over to Bakugou's dorm. I knock on the door, waiting for him to answer.

"The fuck do you-" Bakugou opens his door and pauses when he sees me. "Kirishima, are you okay?"

"C-Can I come in?"

"Yeah, 'course." Bakugou opens the door fully, allowing me to come in. I walk into his dorm and sit down on his bed. Bakugou closes and locks his door, then sits next to me.

"I'm scared, Bakugou." My voice is shakey. "I'm really scared. All the people that have died recently were my friends. And, now, Ian? Who's next?" Bakugou starts rubbing my back.

"What if it's you? Bakugou, you're my best friend, I can't lose you." I look to Bakugou with tears in my eyes.

"Do you think they're targeting you?" He asks.

"Maybe. I don't know. I'm scared. I don't want anyone else to die, Bakugou." Tears start streaming down my face. Bakugou sighs.

"I'm sorry. I hate seeing you like this."

"Don't be sorry, Bakugou. You have nothing to apologize for."

"Yes, I do."

"What do you have to be sorry for?" I say just above a whisper.

"Eijiro, I love you."

I whip my head in his direction.

"I did what I had to do." Bakugou takes both of my hands in his.

"What do you mean?"

"They were getting in the way of us. And Ian had a crush on you." Bakugou cups my cheek. "He was an obstacle. He had to go."

I stare at Bakugou in confusion. Then, it clicks.

No...

No, he couldn't have.

"No..." I look at Bakugou in horror.

"I'm sorry, but it had to be done."

"How could you?" I tear away from him, getting up and running to the door. I try to open the door, then remember that it's locked. I frantically search for the lock.

"Eijiro. Don't you dare." Bakugou threatens. I find the lock and turn it. Before I can put my hand on the knob, I feel a hand on the back of my neck. It's not hurting me or anything, but the grip is so firm that it makes me stop my movements.

"Eijiro. I want you to listen to me. And that's what you are going to do." Bakugou reaches forward and locks the door again. "Understood?"

I gulp and nod my head slightly. I know I shouldn't submit to him, and I really don't want to, but, if he's capable of killing 6 people, he sure as hell can kill me.

"Good boy." Bakugou takes his hand off my neck, then runs his fingers through my hair. "You should wear your hair down more often, it's really soft. Or wear it in a ponytail." Bakugou trails his hand down to my waist, resting it there. He pulls me, so his chest is against my back.

"You look so cute when you have your hair in a ponytail." He whispers in my ear, making me shudder. "Then again, you always look cute."

I close my eyes to try and keep my tears in. Unfortunately, that doesn't stop the tears from falling, and sobs escape my mouth. I bring my hands up to wipe away my tears and cover my eyes.