falling, falling, falling... (angst)

They reach their hands out in a futile attempt to hold onto each other.

They only wanted to hold each other.

If it weren't for the wind, both of them would be crying, tears would be escaping their eyes.

They only wanted to cry.

Katsuki would have accepted it this time. He wanted nothing more than to feel warm tears run across his face.

Eijiro reaches out for Katsuki again. He doesn't want to believe this. He doesn't want to believe he's really feeling the wind. He doesn't want to believe he can't reach his lover.

Katsuki squeezed his eyes closed. The wind was drying out his eyes, and it was hurting. Not like that'd matter in a few seconds.

Eijiro looked over at Katsuki. He smiles, and says something that was drowned out by the wind.

They both can hear the cries of their friends, though it was heavily muffled.

As the ground came closer and closer, both males thought the same thing.

We're going to die.

They both look at the ever approaching ground.

We can't survive this.

They look at each other, hoping that their last moments will be spent together, sharing a loving gaze.

They smile.

"Katsuki, I love you." Eijiro yells, right before they-

---

Kirishima jolts up. He feels drops of sweat rolling down his face. Soon, tears were also falling across his face. The mixture of sweat and tears covered his cheeks.

Kirishima gets out of bed to leave his dorm. He decided that today was the day. He was going to continue having these nightmares if he didn't tell Bakugou how he felt. Truly felt.

Kirishima arrived in front of Bakugou's dorm, and knocked quietly. He really hoped the boy would be up. Or at least bother to get up.

All of a sudden, the door swung open.

"What the hell do-" Bakugou cuts himself off when he sees Kirishima's tear stained face and sweat drenched hair. "Kirishima, what's wrong?"

Kirishima takes a deep breath.

"Bakugou. I like you. More than just friends. I keep having nightmares about us, something happening to us. I thought that, if you knew how I felt, these terrifying nightmares would stop." Kirishima wipes his cheek with his hand. "I'm sorry for bothering you so late at night. I'll go now."

Kirishima starts to walk back to his dorm before he feels a hand wrap around his wrist. He looks back to see a teary eyed Bakugou. Bakugou pulls Kirishima into a tight hug.

Bakugou couldn't bare to see Kirishima, his best friend and crush, like this. Kirishima starts crying into the other boy's shoulder. While hugging, Bakugou starts to rock them both from side to side.

Kirishima tenses slightly when he feels soft lips pressing quick, but sweet, kisses to his neck. Bakugou rubs Kirishima's back as to comfort him further. Kirishima smiles at the amount of effort Bakugou is putting in just to make Kirishima feel better.

"Katsuki, I love you." Kirishima repeats from his dream.

"I love you, too, Eijiro." Bakugou whispers.

---

"Now, let's go take a shower. You're really sweaty, and it's gross." Bakugou says, and chuckles.

"'Let's'?" Kirishima repeats Bakugou.

"I don't feel like leaving your side just yet."

---

they do not have shower sex, for anyone wondering.

well, i kinda woke up depressed today because of a nightmare, so why not force that on kiri

at least it has a fluffy ending

i couldve made baku reject kiri's feelings
who knows, i might
im the author here
i can do whatever i want with this
i have the power

keep the change you filthy animals