🍦Kinks🍦

;)

Sparky's POV-

The so-called 'Baku-Squad' is hanging out in the common room. Well, less hanging out and more like playing a game.

We're playing Truth or Dare. But, we're in teams of two. Basically, you and your partner choose either truth or dare. If you both pick truth, you both have to answer the truth. If you both pick dare, you either do the dare together or individually, depending on the dare.

The teams are:
Me and Kirishima.
Mina and Jirou.
Sero and Kaminari.
And Deku and Uraraka.

Mina had convinced Deku and Uraraka to play, for some reason.

Honestly, so far, the game's going well. Kaminari is sitting in Sero's lap, Mina was dared to 'be gay' so she whipped out a pride flag she had with her, Deku kissed Uraraka on the cheek and was a blushing mess. It's pretty good. Nothing too bad has happened to me and Kirishima. The worst thing was both of us having to admit we have crushes.

"Okay! Bakugou, Kirishima! It's your turn!" Mina exclaims. "Truth or dare!"

"Truth." I say. We had decided earlier. Mina thinks for a moment.

"Do either of you have any kinks that you know of?" She asks. I lean back on the couch.

"Let's see..." I say. I'm trying to gather all of the kinks I know I have. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's face when I, unshamefully, say my kinks. "Asphixiation, praise, daddy kink, bondage, pet names, sadomasochism, DDLB is cool, roleplay-"

"Can you explain some of these?" Mina asks.

"Which ones?" I ask in return.

"Like, asphixiation? Praise? What the hell is DDLB?" She says. A look of confusion is plastered onto everyone's face, except for Kirishima's. He's just staring blankly.

"Asphixiation is choking, obviously. Praise should be a given, but, basically, I like to be told or tell someone else that I'm or they're doing good or something during sex. And you should just look up DDLB on your own."

"Wait, Bakugou, have you had sex before?" Kaminari asks, bewildered.

"Duh."

"Alright! Enough about Bakugou! Kirishima, what are your kinks?" Mina claps her hands excitedly.

"I don't have any. Not that I know of, at least. Maybe... pet names? I don't know." Kirishima says while scratching the back of his neck.

"I could help you figure that out." I think. Everyone turns to me and Kirishima is violently blushing. "I said that out loud, didn't I?"

Everyone nods.

"Well, then." I stand up and grab Kirishima's collar, then drag him to the elevator. "Don't bother us."

I can hear a few people snicker behind me, and Kirishima's a stuttering mess. Once we're in the elevator, and the doors have closed, I pull Kirishima to his feet. He stands, confused and blushing. He starts to stutter, trying to get out words.

"Oh, my God." I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull him to me so I can connect our lips. After a few seconds, I pull away. "Can you not mutter like Deku, please? I wanna fuck you, not murder you."

Kirishima stands still, silent. The elevator doors open to reveal our floor, and I grab Kirishima's hand to drag him along. I walk over to my dorm as Kirishima stumbles behind me. I open my door and kick it closed as I get in. Once the door is closed, I slam Kirishima onto the door and kiss him.