🎂🍦Haunted House🍦🎂

why do so many of yall say you love me? like there is nothing to love except a shitty personality and depression

~~

Bakugou drags me through the dark hallways, taking me to the clown room. I'm clinging to his arm so I don't get lost and accidentally find myself in a very different room.

"Okay, so, everyone there will explain what you'll do. I'll help in any way possible. In my opinion, the clown room is the scariest room in the place, so we need to get as many scares as possible." Bakugou explains.

"What exactly will I be doing?" I ask.

"I'll show you once we get there." Bakugou stops walking and turns to face me. "Baby, I know you're a kind-hearted person, but you're really going to have to try your hardest to scare people. They want to be scared. Give them what they paid for. And try not to get punched." Bakugou starts walking again.

"Have you gotten punched?"

"Yeah. I've been volunteering here since I was 4, I've seen a good few punches. The one where I got punched in the mouth when I was 11 hurt the most."

"Jesus, Babe." I whisper under my breath. Suddenly, Bakugou pulls open a door and pulls me inside the room. He takes me through a hallway and into another room. It's circus themed. Of course.

"Okay, Baby, your job." He leads me to a corner of the room. There's a little closet sized space in the wall, a stool sitting inside. "When people get through the room with Skitzo, what you can do, is poke your head through this curtain, and yell, 'Are ya scared o' Skitzo?!'"

"Okay..."

"It's a lot of fun, trust me. A lot of people scream." Bakugou laughs. "Anyways, what you can do after that, is wait for them to get to a certain point, and jump out at them. Basically, when you see a person threw the doorway, jump out and yell something."

"Alright. What will you be doing?"

"Me? I'll do what I always do. I'm Jack in the Box." He points to a box on top of a larger box. "I'm in there. I'll jump out at them once they walk threw that doorway. By the ways, it's only going to us tonight, so what I need you to do is take this pipe, and follow the people to the exit, dragging the pipe along the floor. Then, bang it against the wall, got it?" He hands me a pipe.

"Yup! I'll do my best!" I smile widely.

"Of course you will." Bakugou rests his hand on top of my head. My hair's down, so he also runs his fingers through my hair.

Suddenly, an alarm goes off, making me jump.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry. When that alarm rings, it means a group's coming in. It tells us to get in our spots." Bakugou explains.

"Oh, okay." I turn around to go to my little closet area, but Bakugou pulls me back by my elbow, turning me around and kissing me.

"Go have fun, Baby." He smiles. I smile back and go to my little area. Bakugou skillfully makes his way into his box.

There's a creepy laugh from the room over, then a scream, then some mumbling. That's my queue. I close the curtain, getting ready to jump out.

When I see the second person of the group, I poke my head out.

"Are ya scared o' Skitzo?!" I yell in the creepiest voice I can muster. A girl screams. I have to contain my laughter as I close the curtain and get ready to do the next jump scare.

I watch as Bakugou pops out of the box, laughing creepily. He jumps out of the box behind the group. When I see a person, I jump out and scream, "Hey, there!"