🎂Just Fluffy🎂

just cuz im bored and i want some fluffy

am just now realizing im a literal soft child

no wonder basically fucking everyone pets me like im a damn dog

AND MY FRIEND KEEPS CALLING ME DEKU AND I WANT HER TO STOP BC IM NOT DEKU

>:(

also sequel to best friend😁

~~

I wake up to excessive warmth. It feels nice. I snuggle into it.

I look beside me and see my beautiful boy. With daylight accentuating his features, he looks even more gorgeous than he did last night.

I smile and move some hair from his face, tucking it behind his ear. He's astonishing.

I remember what I said last night. I carefully unwrap myself from Eijiro and get out from under the covers. I find my underwear and a pair of his sweatpants that seem way too big for him and put them on. I get his underwear and an oversized shirt and put them on Eijiro.

I kiss his cheek. "I love you." I whisper. He smiles and hums, but he's not awake. I chuckle.

I grab the towel I used last night and his laundry, as well as the clothes we wore last night, and find his washing machine and throw them in.

I'm such a good boyfriend.

I smile and shake my head. I go to his kitchen and look around. Everything perfect for pancakes and bacon. I get started on breakfast.

I spend about 5 minutes looking for a pan, and another 3 trying to find a skillet. When I finally find them, I put the bacon on the pan, over top tinfoil, and put it in the oven.

I get started on the pancakes.

The bacon has finished and I've made 4 pancakes when arms wrap around my waist from behind. Eijiro rests his head on my bare back.

"Good morning, princess." I smile.

"Mornin'." He kisses my shoulder blade. "Thank you. For doing the laundry as well."

"It's no problem, precious." I smile. He lets go of me and hops up on the counter by the stove. "Are you wearing my jacket?"

He nods. "Yup." He holds it up to his nose. "It smells like you."

"Well, I've had it since high school, so yeah, it would."

"Now I'm gonna wear this all the time and it's gonna smell like me too."

"I can deal." I flip the pancake. "Be a doll and get my phone for me, please."

He nods and jumps down from the counter. He leaves the kitchen and comes back with my phone. He grabs a strip of bacon before getting back on the counter. I put the pancake with the others before looking at my phone. 7 messages from Mina. 2 or 3 from the others.

"Ugh." I put my phone in my pocket. "Mina and them are either worried or excited. Don't wanna check."

Eijiro gets my phone from my pocket and unlocks it.

"You really remember the month and day our very first song was released?"

"Yup. May 21st." He taps around a bit. "Mina's worried I kidnapped you. Denki and Sero just asked where you were. Jirou asked where you were and said 'Nevermind, I don't care'."

"You know all our names, and you still know who they are by nicknames?"

"First and last. Kinda comes to you when you've been listening to a band for 5 years, but I'm a bit confused as to why Jirou's name is 'Earbuds'."