🍦Feel Good🍦

i decided im horny n shit
so here's this

Bakuhoe's POV-

It was a normal Saturday afternoon. Most people weren't in the dorms, due to us being on break. It was quiet. I like that.

Well. It wasn't quiet for long.

I hear knocking at my door. Great. I was just getting used to not having to socialize.

I groan very loudly as I stand up to go open the door. I open it, and see, none other than, Eijiro Kirishima. He wraps his arms around me in a bear hug. I push back in a desperate attempt to escape his arms.

God damn Kirishima and his strength.

"So, Katsuki, what's up?" He asks, pulling away from the hug and walking in my room, sitting on my bed.

"A Disney Pixar movie, the fuck do you want?" I respond, putting my hands on my hips, glaring at him.

"Oh, sassy. I just wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend."

"I thought you were spending time with your parents."

"I got into a fight with my mom... over something really serious... and she kinda kicked me out for now." Eijiro bites his lip.

"Awe, babe, why didn't you say so? Come here." I sit down next to him and let him fall onto my lap and into my arms. I rub his back and comb my fingers through his hair, as it's down, and I love feeling his silky smooth hair.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm right here, now, Eijiro." I tell him. Fighting with his parents, specifically his mom, always hits him hard.

Eijiro looks up at me. "Thanks, Kat. This is what I needed." He smiles. It's not his usual big, happy smile, but it's better than him frowning. I smile back at him.

"Come on. I wanna binge The Office." Eijiro pulls me back so we're both laying on the bed.

"Woah, for the, what, fifth time? You're obsessed." I tell him, grabbing my laptop and pulling up Netflix. "You should pick something else."

"Fiiiiiiiine." He whines. "How about... Lilo and Stitch?"

"Alright." I pick Lilo and Stitch and cuddle up to Eijiro.

We both fall asleep half way through the movie.

I wake up, light streaming through my window. It must be morning. I rub my eyes and try to sit up, only to be held back my Eijiro's arms being wrapped around me. I chuckle.

He is so cute.

"Wake up, babe, I'm hungry and I want breakfast." He doesn't show any signs of waking up.

"Babe? Are you awake?"

Nothing.

I start to become annoyed. I decide to try something my mom used on me when I was younger. I blow on his eyelids. If they move like he's flinching, he's awake. If he stays still, he's asleep.

Nothing.

I try other things. I poke at his cheeks, I leave kisses all over his face, I scream, all while blowing on his eyelids to see if he's faking.

Absolutely.

Nothing.

"HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SUCH A HEAVY SLEEPER?!" I yelled, knowing I wouldn't wake him up. I turn onto my stomach and face plant into the pillow to scream.

I turn my head and look at Eijiro. An idea comes to mind, and I deviously smile. Maybe it's not a good idea, but it'll definately wake him up. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I lift up the blanket covering both of us and make my way down to Eijiro's dick. It was dark and suffocating under the blanket, but it was going to be worth it.

I pull down his shorts and boxers to reveal his dick. I just stroke it to make him hard. This time, I don't want him to wake up. And he doesn't.

Once he's hard, I kitten lick the tip. I hear a moan come from Eijiro, but I know he's not awake. I lick a stripe up his cock, and I feel him waking up. I wait to touch him again until I hear my name.

"K-Kat-" That's all I needed. I take his whole length in my mouth. I hear him stiffle a moan. I smile. I bob my head up and down.

"Ka-Katsuki... shit... what're you do-ing?" Eijiro asks, moaning between his words. I continue to suck him off as my response. He removes the blanket and I look at him with lust covered and half-lidded eyes. Eijiro's hands weave into my hair.

"God, I l-love you." I feel his dick in my throat, and, holy shit, did it feel good. When we first started this relationship, I'd be having a coughing fit right now. Now, I have no problems whatsoever.

I continue to deepthroat him until he releases in my mouth. I don't hesitate to swallow every drop.

"You weren't waking up. Had to get you up somehow." I shrug. I get up from the bed to get dressed in regular clothes.

"Nuh-uh." Eijiro pulls me back onto the bed. "You didn't think you'd get away that easily, did you?"

"Hands and knees, on the bed, now."

God, that was sexy as fuck.

When he uses his dominant voice, I can't help but be submissive and obey his every command.

I do as he said and get on my hands and knees. Eijiro gets behind me and gropes my ass. He bends over so his chest is pressed against my back and he kisses and licks and bites my neck. I moan.

His hand slides down my shorts and boxers and he teases my entrance with his fingers.

"F-Fuck, please don't t-tease me." I moan. I hear Eijiro snicker from behind me.

"As you wish." He says in a seductive voice. He pulls off my shorts and boxers. He also takes off my shirt.

Eijiro kisses down my back until he reaches my ass, and I get an idea of what he's going to do. I squeeze my eyes shut, preparing myself. After a few seconds of nothing happening, I get confused. Then, I feel Eijiro's tongue press up against my entrance. I moan loudly.

Eijiro licks up my entrance, occasionally thrusting in his tongue, making me moan and roll my eyes back in pleasure.

Eijiro reaches around me and starts pumping my dick. Now, with double the pleasure, I start to moan even louder. My eyes roll further into the back of my head and my tongue is sticking out.

As his tongue and hand get faster, I get closer to releasing. I grip my sheets so hard my knuckles turn white. I pant inbetween moans. I start to feel the knot in my stomach coming loose.

"Eijiro, I'm-" I pant heavily, then moan loudly. "I'm close~."

He stops eating me out and comes up next to my head. He pulls my face so I'm looking at him. He smiles.

"You're beautiful~. Go ahead, cum for me, baby."

Just those words were enough. I immediately cum and Eijiro kisses me so my loud moans could be muffled. He strokes me a few more times so I can ride out my orgasm.

"There." Eijiro says.

"What?" I pant.

"We both have started the day off by feeling good."

___

1220 words
this was okay ig
could be worse
hope yall enjoyed some nice oral
keep the change ya filthy animals