🎂Stand Up🎂

warning: transphobic and homophobic slurs

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to refer Kirishima as a female." Iida says, his arms folded behind his back.

"Well, too bad, because she is a she." I respond.

"No, he isn't. He has a penis, he gets changed in the male's locker room, and he uses the men's restroom. He is a male."

"And that is soon to change. Ami Kirishima is a fucking girl, because that's what she needs to be so she is not depressed and suicidal."

"Bakugou, it's fine." Kirishima says from behind me. "Can I talk to you in the hallway?"

"Yeah." I glare at Iida. "We're not done, Four Eyes." I walk into the hallway with Kirishima.

"Okay, first, I can defend myself. You don't have to stand up for me." Kirishima starts off.

"But you won't stand up for yourself. Whenever someone uses your incorrect pronouns, intentionally or accidentally, you let them."

"I don't want to make them feel bad..." Kirishima looks at the ground. "Well, anyways, my dad finally accepted me, and my parents took me to get the Estrogen pills my therapist prescribed!" Kirishima smiles widely.

"Really?! That's great!" I hug Kirishima tightly.

"Thanks for your support, Bakugou. It means a lot." Kirishima smiles softly, melting my heart.

"Yeah, it's nothing. I gotta support you if you're my best friend." I sigh. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Hm? What's that?"

"I... You, Kirishima, are the only person in my life who doesn't drive me insane." I look down at the ground. "I like you. I like you a whole damn lot, more than a friend. I liked you before you came out, and I still like you. I love you, Ami Kirishima. So, I wanted to ask... if you'd be my girlfriend?"

I look up to see Kirishima crying. She runs up to me, cupping my cheeks and kissing me. I immediately kiss back.

"Yes, yes, yes! Of course!" Kirishima wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me. "You don't know how good it feels to be called 'girlfriend'!"

"You mean, 'my girlfriend'?"

"Whatever! I'm just so happy!" Kirishima laughs. I pick her up by her waist, spinning her around.

"I'm happy, too. I thought you would be gay." I put my forehead against Kirishima's.

"I thought you were gay!"

"Oh, well, guess what, pansexual."

"I'm bi."

"All this doesn't matter right now. We like each other, and that's what we should be happy about." I pull back, tucking a lock of Kiridhima's hair behind her ear.

"I guess so." Kirishima takes my hand and kisses my palm. "We should go back to class before Aizawa wakes up."

"Yeah, we probably should." I hold her hand, squeezing it.

"Oh, um, I was wondering..." Kirishima bites her lip. "Could you call me Ami?"

"Only if you call me Katsuki."

"Great! Thanks, Katsuki!" Ami hugs me. She, then, goes back to holding my hand and we walk back into class.

I know we're already a good deal into the story, and you might've already figured it out, but I'm gonna give some backstory.

About a month ago, Ami Kirishima (formerly Eijiro Kirishima) came out as a transgender female to the class. She came out to me 2 weeks before she told everyone else. I was the first person she told, so of course I was ultra supportive. I have some serious respect for the transgender community.