🍦kiri is short and does make up🍦

I sit at this random table in the food court of this mall. I told my security guards to watch me from a distance, and only get involved if I give them the signal.

I've recently been dealing with this crazy stalker fan. Toda, maybe? Either way, she's crazy, I don't need to know her name to know that.

This crazy stalker fan is stressing me the fuck out. She had to be escorted out of the mall by security because she was harassing me. No doubt she'll be back in a week.

I have my head in my hands, trying to get rid of my headache, when I feel a soft tap on my shoulder.

"H-Hey." A soft voice says. I turn to it and am met by this gorgeous man. He has bright red hair, red eyes, and soft pink lips. I've heard his voice once and I already want to kiss him. How could anyone resist lips that look that soft?

He's also very short. I'm 5'11", and he looks very short.

"What is it, short stack?" I ask, hoping he isn't gonna be an obsessed fan.

"I'm not short..." He mutters. "And I was wondering if you're using that chair?" He points to the chair next to me.

"Yes, he is." One of my security guards say. I glare at him, and the red head's face falls.

"Oh. Okay." He looks to the floor and turns away from me. I grab his wrist.

"No. No, I'm not. Go ahead." I say.

"B-But, he said..." He muttered. "Whatever. Thank you." He takes the chair and drags it back to where he was. I turn my head to check him out. His body is definitely my type. Muscles, but not to an extreme. He got a thick ass and thighs, small waist, and slightly tan skin. Not to mention short. I love short guys.

I only realize I was mainly checking out his ass when he sat down, and fuck, he really does have a thick ass. I notice a girl with dark skin and pink hair snickering while looking at me.

"I'll be right back." She says to the red head, and two other people at the table. She stands up and walks over to me and sits down.

"You were totally checking him out." She smiles.

"My type." I shrug.

She smiles. "He's single. And gay. And would love to have a boyfriend. He's always complaining about not having anyone to cuddle." She chuckles. "He's hot, yeah, but he's also just plain cute."

"Mina!" The red head runs up to her side and grabs her shoulder. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! We talked about harassing the guys you think are cute!"

"Oh, honey, come on. I'm just trying to get you a date! It's been awhile. Sweetie, I could'a swore your boyfriend is your make up brush!"

(in no quirk aus, i like to imagine mina as one of those black ladies who calls everyone sweetie, honey, sugar, etc. because thats just how i view mina)

"Shut up! Without me, your eyeliner wouldn't be on point everyday!" He crosses his arms and pouts in the cutest way.

"That's true, but you need a damn cuddle buddy! You always complain about not having one, but, hey, I'm gonna spill a little secret here. To get a boyfriend, you need to talk to people, girlfriend!" Mina, I'm assuming, says. I laugh. The red head quickly glances at me.

"Okay, but couldn't you pick someone who isn't famous?" He whispers. "He probably has really high standards, or can't be seen with a guy because of his reputation."

"Darling, you know how many gay people I've played on shows and movies? I'm cast as 'the gay friend.' Not to mention the pride movies I've played in. No one would be surprised if they saw me with a guy." I say.

"Okay, but that doesn't battle the point of your standards. You are literally a celebrity, I doubt you'd be seen with me." He grabs Mina's hand. "Anyways, come on, bitch. I never want to see him again." He pulls Mina back to the table she was sitting at.

~~

Y'know how the short red head said he never wanted to see me again?

That cute red head is now standing in the doorway of my dressing room. While I'm shirtless. Apparently he's the make up artist for me.

"Well? Close the door." I say. He does. I put on the button up shirt for my character without buttoning it. I sit in the chair and wait for him.

"Um, my name is Kirishima. It's a pleasure to be working with you. You should button up your shirt." The red head says.

"I'll do it later. Anyways, apparently this character is a burn victim and their cheek is scarred. You can do burns, right, short shit?"

He glares at me. "I'm 5'1", I'm not short. And yes, I didn't go through 4 years of college and drop myself into a quarter of a million dollar dept to learn absolutely nothing."

"Okay, 5'1" is short, so shut up." I chuckle.

"I am not short." He says, getting out some latex.

"You totally are." He quirk my eyebrow. "But it's cute. I like short guys. I can lift you up by the waist so you can reach the top shelf." I smile.

"If you can lift me." He rolls his eyes.

"Most short guys like you weigh the equivalent to nothing for me." I stand up and put my hands on his waist. He tenses, then relaxes and tries to ignore me. "I mean, look at you. You're so small. Cute." I wrap my arms fully around his waist, hugging him. I want to say his thick as fuck ass is pressed against my dick, but he's too short for that. "It's weird how humans think smaller versions of average sized things are adorable."

"I am average sized!" He yells.

"How old are you?"

"23."

"You are definitely not average sized."

"Yes, I am!"

"Sure." I roll my eyes and lift him up. He squeaks, which is probably one of the cutest things I've heard. "Yeah, you're a short king. And you are very light, do you even eat?"

"I'm fresh out of college, this is my first movie set job, and I'm paid minimum wage at a hair and beauty salon." He says, monotone. "I can barely afford to eat anything except bread and peanut butter."

"That's sad." I sit back down in my chair, with Kirishima on my lap of course.

"Yes, it is, what's even sadder is that I can't do my job while I'm in you- you know what? Nevermind. I'll deal." He straddles my thighs and takes the latex, sizing it up to my cheek.

He continues to do everything while in my lap, putting on my normal make up. It's while he's in the middle of this do I speak.

"You wanna live with me?" I ask. Kirishima puts a finger over my lips.

"Don't talk. Working." He says. I roll my eyes.

After he's finally done with normal make up, he looks to me.

"Why would you offer me to live with you?" He asks. I shrug.

"So you can eat a proper meal. I got space. A lot to share."