🎂🍦Best Friend🍦🎂

IM SORRY FOR THE BAKUSHIMA

OH YOU KNOW WHAT NO IM NOT SORRY IM DONE APOLOGIZING FOR THINGS I WANT TO DO AND I SHOULDNT APOLOGIZE FOR

THIS ISNT DIRECTED AT YOU ALL ITS MORE DIRECTED AT ME

BUT ILL WRITE WHAT I WANT THANK YOU AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT READ A DIFFERENT BOOK

id be happy to give you some recommendations on some books to read by underrated authors or some of my other oneshots🥰😁

love yall<3

also here youll need this

~~

For some reason, my friends describe my way of dressing as a combination between 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' and 'Welcome to the Black Parade.' I don't know how a style of clothes can be described by music, but my friends know how apparently.

Either way, I walked into the music cafe wearing a torn up black tank top, it was torn up on purpose. It exposes spots of my chest, thank god it's warm out. I wear a leather jacket over top. My black jeans are ripped as well, and the final touch is combat boots.

I wear a lot of piercings and most of my tattoos are visible. My sleeves can be seen when I take off my jacket, and some tattoos on my chest and legs can be seen through the holes. I have all of my piercings in-- lot of ear piercings, eyebrow, lip, nose, and tongue.

Basically, I look like an edge lord. Every angsty teen's dream outfit.

Just how I like it.

I'm in a rather popular band, one that can be recognized on the street every 2 minutes. Though, we play at a very small cafe every once in awhile. The cafe is entirely themed on music. It's really cool.

Every Friday, they have 'cover Fridays,' where anyone can play covers of songs. Has to be a cover though.

Me and my band love playing there. All the employees get excited to see us and everyone likes our music.

So that's what we're doing now.

We decided to play a couple songs. It's fun. Our band was on the list of bands going to be there, so there's a lot of people who dress similarly to me.

We were nearing the ending of 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' when I notice someone. A real cutie.

He's wearing white Van's that are painted on. Starry Night is on one of them, but I don't recognize the other. Jean shorts squeeze his thick thighs, which is amazing.

Thicker the thighs, the better the guy.

A white blouse type thing rests on his shoulders. He has red hair, and is wearing and blue and white flower crown.

I would've thought he was a girl if it weren't for the flat chest and slight bulge in his shorts. Who knows, maybe he is a girl. I'm not picky.

We finish up the song and I find the cute red head staring at me. He didn't notice the fact that I caught him, so I look up, make eye contact, and wink at him. His face blooms into a rosy blush that looks adorable on him.

"Kat, come on!" Denki says, beckoning me to get off stage so we can go get drinks.

"Tch, fuck off, Pikachu. I'm coming." I roll my eyes and walk off stage. I take one more look at the cute red head and he's being dragged by the arm by a brown haired girl with pink cheeks.