🎂🍦The Silent Treatment🍦🎂

heyyyyyy bitches
since i asked you all your opinions, and you all basically said yes, here we are

warnings: ddlb
thats it, its self explainatory

baku and kiri are like twenty
baku is the daddy dom
(sorry for the recent string of kiribottom shit, ive just been thirsty for it)

50 words for murder, and he's every one of them's POV-

I'm always getting messages from Kiri.

He's very demanding when it comes to attention.

And, of course, as his Caregiver, I have to give it to him when I can.

I'm at the grocery store right now, and he's blowing up my phone.

Baby❤: daddyyyyyyyy
Baby❤: can you come home?
Baby❤: i wanna cuddle

I've learned that Kiri gets more desperate if I don't respond, and I get better cuddles that way. So, I look at his messages, but don't respond.

Baby❤: i know youre reading my messages
Baby❤: why do you always do that?
Baby❤: you read my messages, but dont respond

I put away my phone, because I decided to ignore the rest of his messages. But, I get slightly worried when I only feel two vibrations from my phone. I pull it back out and turn it on. One of the notifications is a message from Kiri that reads 'fine'.

The other is a nofication from Instagram.

I quickly open it to see a new photo from Kiri's account. It's a picture of him with a baby blue sweater on, with a pacifier the same color in his mouth. He was looking up at the camera with his beautiful, big, red eyes. The caption is 'I miss my Daddy'.

I know Kiri's Instagram account is DDLB themed, and I'm fine with it. I get to see these and know he's mine and only mine. But, now, I know what he's doing.

Me: You knew I was going to see that.

Baby❤: what are you talking about?

Me: So, because I'm not giving you attention, you try to get attention from social media?

Baby❤: i have no idea what you mean

He knows exactly what I mean.

I quickly finished up my shopping, then go home.

That boy is in so much trouble.

I got to our apartment and hear water running. He must be in the shower. I sit down on the couch and wait for him.

After about half an hour, Kiri finally gets out. He's wearing an oversized lilac sweater and a choker with a charm that reads 'Property of Daddy'. He's also wearing a pair of sky blue lace panties I got him awhile back. He's too focused on his phone to notice me.

"Baby." I call. Kiri jumps slightly and looks up at me.

"Katsuki! I didn't expect you to be home so early!" He says, then goes to the kitchen. He must've slipped out of littlespace. I've found he can do that easily if he's not getting attention.

He comes out of the kitchen with a glass of water. He sets it on the coffee table and sits down next to me.

"No, on my lap." I demand.

"Hm?"

"On my lap." I pat my thigh. Kiri moves so he's on my lap. I hold him close to me. "Do you know how much trouble you're in?"