breaking norms since 2020

bois,,,,, girls,,,,,,, middle mangos,,,,,,,, we back at this shit

now because fuck norms we doin something

enjoy yall

~~

I love my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, he's amazing. But sometimes, he gets out of hand.

"Kirishima, you need to fucking stop!" I yell.

"No!!" He yells back, still trying to climb this stupid fucking pole.

We came to the park about an hour ago, so we could go for a run. Kirishima found a pole and was determined to climb it. He's fallen to the concrete about 16 times now.

"Babe, stop it! You're gonna hurt yours-" I started, but was cut off by Kirishima falling to the ground. He hardened, but I still didn't trust it. I went over to him and pulled him up by his arm.

We graduated from U.A. about a year ago. I haven't grown an inch, so I'm stuck at 5'7", while Kiri stands at 6'3".

"You're a fucking idiot, you know that, right?" I sighed. "Let's just go home." I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Kiri and I have been living together ever since we graduated, since we're kind of dating. I'm still waiting for the perfect time to pop the question. Yes, I want to ask him, deal with it.

Mina and Sero came up to us, holding hands. "Hey, guys! It's been a while!" Mina exclaimed. Kiri laughed and hugged her tight.

"Hey, girl! It has. How about we go and get a drink together sometime, right? Baku and Sero included." Kiri said with a wide smile.

"And Denki and Kyoka! We haven't been able to see them since they got married. Too busy with hero work and trying for a baby and all of that." Mina smiled and hugged him. "We have to go, though, we're on duty right now. C'mon, babe!" Mina grabbed Sero's hand and pulled him along.

I grabbed Kiri's hand and pulled him home. I grabbed a towel and threw it at Kiri. "Go take a shower, sweaty boy." I said. Kiri chuckled and hugged me from behind.

"How about we take a shower together, huh~?" Kiri smirked, kissing my neck. "Maybe have some fun?"

I looked over at him and softly sighed. "Fine." I grabbed a towel as well, going into the bathroom. I undressed, stepping into the shower and turning it on. Kiri soon joined me, hugging me from behind. I let him do so for now.

While we washed up, Kiri kept teasing me, making me moan. Touching all of my sweet spots. He knew what he was doing. I knew what he wanted.

When we finished, I'd had enough. We dried off, but I didn't let either of us get dressed. I pushed Kiri into the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. He softly moaned.

"So." I started, sitting on his stomach. I knew he liked that. "What was that in the shower? Were you trying to tease me?"

Kirishima chuckled with his eyes closed. "You know I was, Katsuki." He smirked.

"Now, now, baby. That's not my name, is it?" I reached over and pulled his hair, so he was looking up at me. "I have a title and you shall refer to me as it." I growled.

Kirishima moaned. "I-I'm sorry, master." He softly sighed in pleasure. I pulled his hair more, then let go.

"Good boy." I smiled.

Most would think that Kirishima is the dominant in our relationship. While I'm the one who is penetrated, I am most definitely the dominant in our relationship.

And it's not just 'power bottom.' That lets on that Kirishima has some kind of power during our sex. He doesn't. I'm the dominant, he's the submissive, get used to it.

I moved down a bit so I was over his dick. I grinded down on him, moaning softly. Kirishima moaned louder, making me smile.

"Don't get too loud, kitten. I'll gag you if I have to." I tilted his chin up a bit. Kirishima nodded, biting his lip. I straightened my back. "Nuh-uh. Let go of your lip. You know how I feel about it." He firmly said. He let go of his lip, gasping lightly.

"Fuck, please, master~" Kirishima moaned. I looked over at him.

"Good boys don't curse, kitten. Are you a good boy? Because you're being rather bad right now." I crossed my arms. "And please what? I don't know what you're asking for." I do know what he's asking for.

"Mm, no, no, I'm a good boy.