🍦Bratty🍦

oof

'Brat' is apparently Bakugou's favorite nickname.

In our relationship, I'm the dom. And Bakugou is the bratty sub. And, when I say bratty, I mean bratty. While he's in his subspace, he'll throw fits if I don't give him want he wants. He'll get jealous of Kaminari and Mina, because I sometimes text them instead of paying attention to him, and Bakugou will throw a fit. He'll purposely make me jealous, then pretend to be innocent.

That's what he's doing right now.

Currently, Bakugou is talking with Todoroki, since they're partners for a project. I normally wouldn't mind, but with how touchy-feely Bakugou is being with Todoroki... It makes me uncomfortable. It's obvious Todoroki is confused, but he's not complaining.

When Bakugou lays his head on Todoroki's shoulder, I lose it.

"Hey, Kami? I'll be right back, 'kay?" I tell Kaminari after I get up.

"Yeah, sure. Go 'head." Kaminari is too busy trying to balence his pencil on his nose. I walk over to Bakugou and Todoroki.

"Hey, can I borrow Bakugou for a moment?" I ask Todoroki. He nods. I firmly grip Bakugou's hand and drag him to the hallway.

"What the hell, Kirishima?" Bakugou asks like he doesn't know what he's done.

"Oh, you know what. You're purposely trying to make me jealous."

"I would never!" He acts offended. "I'm just working with my partner."

"Yeah. Sure you are."

"I am!"

"Fine." I cross my arms. "Until you're ready to fess up, I'm not touching you. What-so-ever."

"Not even holding hands?"

"Not even holding hands."

"Wh-Wha- You can't do that! That's mean!"

"Oh, is it? Then, are you gonna admit that you were trying to make me jealous?"

"No."

"Then I guess I'll be mean. At least until you admit it, Brat."

Bakugou whimpers.

~~

6 days.

It's been 6 days since Bakugou tried to make me jealous. I've been doing fine, but Bakugou, being the attention whore who thrives off of love and affection, hasn't been.

He's currently knocking at my locked dorm door, pleading for me to open it, while trying not to slip up. Him begging is cute, and I would let him in, if he admits what he needs to admit. I'm actually surprised and impressed he's been able to live without physical attention for this long.

"Please, Kiri? Just open the door, please." Bakugou begs.

"I will..." I pause. "If you admit you were trying to make me jealous."

Bakugou loudly whimpers, then continues to whine.

"Kiri, please, open the door. Please, please, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase." Bakugou whines.

"Babygirl, it's not that hard. Say, 'Yes, I was trying to make you jealous.' See? Easy."

"Yes, I was trying to make you jealous because you were working with Kaminari and not paying attention to me, and I know I shouldn't blame you for that, but it still upset me."

I open the door. Bakugou flings himself into my arms.

"Baby, Kaminari and I weren't even working. Kaminari was procrastinating on the work, while I was doing it." I rub my boyfriend's back.