🎂Traditional🎂

little warning, kiri speaks spanish in this, but i do not speak spanish, so im going to be using google translate (how reliable). if you speak spanish and you want to make any corrections, feel free to! please do it in a kind and constructive manner, though :)

~~

"Dude, but your mom's cooking is so good!" Kiri exclaims. I roll my eyes.

"It was traditional Japanese cooking. But I'll be sure to tell her that. Also, don't call me 'dude,' your dick was in my mouth this morning."

"Oh, shut up!" He lightly shoves me. I take a bite of my food.

"Anyways, can I look forward to spending the night at your house this weekend?" I ask. Kiri stiffens.

"U-Um... I don't know, Kat..."

"What, is your family homophobic? Are they abusive? I'll beat their ass if they are."

"No! No, nothing like that, it's just... I don't come from a home like yours. I don't have a very... traditional... family."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what? Yeah. You can spend the night with me. It's better to just show you."

"Great."

~~

Today I get to meet Kiri's family. I'll get to meet the parents of the man I love so much. Hopefully they like me.

We get to the front door of his house, and Kiri suddenly stops.

"My family is... very diverse when compared to your idea of a normal family. Just... promise me you'll be patient?"

"Kiri, I'm sure I'll love your family. But, I promise." I assure. Kiri softly smiles.

"Thanks."

Kiri opens the front door and I'm met with an amazing smell. I can tell someone's cooking, but this is nothing like my mother's cooking.

Suddenly, a boy with tan skin and black hair runs in front of us, a towel wrapped around his waist. I'm assuming that's all he's wearing.

"Niño!" Kiri exclaims. "Put on some clothes! Tenemos un invitado."

What the fuck did he just say?

"You're starting to act like mamá."

"Bueno, si tienes que ponerte algo de ropa, entonces tal vez actuaré como mamá."

"Ugh, multa." The boy walks off.

"Sorry about that." Kiri apologizes. Before I can say anything, a little girl who can't be older than 5 runs up to Kiri and clings to him.

"¡Hermano mayor!" She yells.

"Ai, calla, hermanita." Kiri responds.

"Okay." She giggles. "I made you a drawing! It's on the fridge!"

"Really? I can't wait to see it, you're the best at drawing."

"Who's this?" The girl points to me. Kiri picks her up.

"This is Bakugou, he's my boyfriend. Can you say hi to him?"

"¡Hola!" She smiles at me. I recognize that as the Spanish hello.

Wait, he speaks Spanish?

"Very good." Kiri puts her down. "Why don't you go play with your toys, and I'll get back to you on that drawing later, bueno, niña?"

The girl nods and runs off.

"That's Chichi." Kiri turns to me. "She's precious."

"You speak Spanish?" I ask, bewildered. English is the only subject he doesn't struggle with, even though it's the only subject I kind of struggle with. No wonder he's good in English, he already speaks another language.