Chapter 5

Carrying a schoolbag made of several pieces of fabric on his shoulders, Tong Jiaxin moved towards his brother with a surprised expression: "Second brother, isn't she or she?"

His parents had retrieved a photo from there before the accident, and the person in the photo looked very similar to the person in front of them.

It's not like a problem, the question is how could she be here? !

Tong Jiaming stared at Tong Xuelu without saying a word.

Although the two are future bosses, they are just two little kids standing in front of Tong Xuelu, and she naturally won't be persuaded.

She walked to the water tank and poured a basin of water, washing her face while saying: "You are back, wash your hands, and then prepare to eat."

Tong Jia believed his arm touched his brother: "Second brother, what did you say she did when she came back, what should we do now?"

Don't think that others are ignorant, in fact, he knows everything!

This so-called relative was not willing to come home with his parents at all, and the white-eyed wolf that Tong Zhenzhen scrambled over there. I heard that the whole family is a high official. After all, it is not that they dislike their poverty!

Since you were so disgusted at the beginning, don't come back if you have the ability!

And if it were not for her and Tong Zhenzhen, his parents would not die!

Tong Jiaxin became more angry the more he thought about it, and his fist couldn't help being hardened.

Tong Jiaming stared at Tong Xuelu without saying a word.

Seeing that they didn't pay attention to him, Tong Xuelu stopped being hot and clinging to his cold buttocks, and turned back to the house to light the lamp and prepare to eat.

These two future bosses are not three-year-old children like Tong Mianmian, and they can be coaxed by a coax of a candy.

Especially Tong Jiaming, who is white and black, can have such a scheming in such an era, and it is definitely not a matter of a few words.

But she is not in a hurry, as long as she is a person, there are weaknesses, and after finding the weaknesses, they can break them individually.

Besides, if she couldn't handle even the two children, she would have been green tea for so many years.

In the room, Tong Mianmian was sitting on the bed, not knowing where he found a pair of scissors, and was cutting his toenails.

She cocked a small foot, stretched the scissors toward the toe, and then subconsciously avoided herself as if the foot sensed danger.

Her hands hurried to catch up, and her feet dodge. After chasing for a while, her hands couldn't touch her feet.

In the end, she seemed to be tired of chasing after her, pointing to her little feet, a little adult-like milky voice, and said, "You are not good, you are not very good!"

Tong Xuelu couldn't help but let out a "pouch" laugh.

She just walked in and saw her holding the nail clippers and was shocked, but she didn't expect her little jio to save herself.

Hearing laughter, Tong Mianmian raised his head and looked over, and immediately stretched out a small fleshy hand to her: "Sister hug."

Tong Xuelu walked over and picked her up, and took away the nail clippers in her hand by the way: "You can't play nail clippers alone in the future. It's dangerous, you know?"