Chapter 122

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 122: One hundred and twenty-two cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 122: One hundred and twenty-two cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Time seemed to stand still.

Fang Jingyuan looked at the hole in Xiao Chengping's buttocks, and did not recover for a long time.

It was not until a gust of wind came that Xiao Chengping felt a cold in his buttocks, and then he remembered the torn of his underwear, and he suddenly embarrassed his face like a braised pig's head.

Fang Jingyuan met his red face and burst into laughter at the next moment: "Hahaha...Xiao Chengping has a hole in your ass."

Everyone’s clothes these days are stitched and mended, but young people generally don’t want to wear such torn underwear. She did not expect Xiao Chengping to look so modern on the outside, but actually wears torn leggings inside.

She really laughed.

Fang Jingyuan laughed so hard that her head was about to fall off, and Xiao Chengping blushed hard.

He wrapped the skirt next to his buttocks and said, "Lend me the skirt, and I'll send it to you later."

"I don't want to. Wear the skirt that you blocked your ass."

After saying that she made a grimace and ran away, and she could still hear her laughter when she ran away.

Xiao Chengping blushed and wanted to find a hole in the ground.

Fang Jingyuan smiled and ran home, just when she ran into Fang's mother who came out of the house.

Fang's mother turned red when she saw her smile, and couldn't help being curious: "What are you laughing at? Girls still have to pay attention to the image. What do you think you look like now?"

Fang Jingyuan touched her sour mouth and said: "Mom, I come back once a week, can you not miss me, by the way, why do you get off work so early today?"

Fang's mother's face suddenly burst into light: "Your brother is going to go on a blind date today. That girl is very nice. I will come back to clean up and go with your brother later."

Fang Jingyuan was startled for a moment: "Eldest brother is willing to go on a blind date again?"

Before, she didn't quite understand why her elder brother was so twisted, but only recently did she figure out that his elder brother liked Tong Xuelu.

In the past, Tong Xuelu didn't care when he ran after him. Later, when Tong Xuelu left Tong's house and had an object, he realized that he liked Tong Xuelu.

Don't cherish when you should cherish, and later regret having a fart?

Fang's mother smiled and nodded: "I was worried that your brother would never want to get married in this life, but I think he seems to want to get married recently, and now you are the only one left."

Fang Jingyuan rolled her eyes: "So hungry, Mom, do you have anything to eat?"

Her mother didn't know how she became a big horn for urging marriage. When she said three words about marriage, her ears became calluses.

Fang’s mother can’t help her: “I know you think I’m nagging. When you’re old, no one wants you to stop crying with me. If you have a snack in the kitchen, you can get it yourself.