Chapter 121

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 121: One hundred and twenty cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 121: One hundred and twenty cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Xuelu had never tried to kiss me with a couple on campus in his previous life when he was in college. My experience, but I bumped into a lot of mandarin ducks in the small flowers.

She will try it today too.

The two of them walked around the campus for more than 20 minutes, and finally found a secret place with no other lovers.

The white moonlight enveloped the flowerbed, and the flowers exuded a charming fragrance in the night, which was ambiguous.

Looking at Wen Rugui, Tong Xuelu gently licked his lips with the tip of his tongue: "Come on, let's do bad things."

Wen Rugui's heart seemed to be beaten with a cardiotonic needle: "But this is outside. It will not affect you if you are seen."

Although they were engaged, being found out that they were doing intimate things would definitely hurt her reputation, which he didn't want to see.

Tong Xuelu wanted to laugh when she heard that, she felt that the positions of the two of them seemed to have changed.

I used to read novels when the male protagonist wanted to kiss the female protagonist outside, but the female protagonist looked shy and worried about being hit by someone, but when it came to them, the other way round, it was Wen Rugui shy and worried.

Is she a bit too hooligans like this?

But she couldn't help it anymore.

Wen Rugui wanted to say something, Tong Xuelu suddenly leaned over to seal his lips, and took a bite.

"Stop talking, kiss me."

Wen Rugui only froze for a second, and quickly reacted, leaving her shyness and worry behind, holding her face and kissing fiercely.

Wild and with an extremely gentle kiss, kissed Tong Xuelu a little breathless.

Tong Xuelu rolled her eyes and suddenly grabbed Wen Rugui's shoulder and pushed hard. Wen Rugui was pushed to the ground.

Wen Rugui lay on the grass, his eyes lit up with two flames, and his throat rolled and looked at her: "What's the matter?"

Tong Xuelu hooked her mouth, climbed over and rode on his waist, and whispered: "Let's try if we can roll around on the grass."

Before she wears the book, she is watching TV series, and a man and a woman will always roll around together, which she finds very incomprehensible.

It's all rolled like that, can you still do that kind of thing?

Wen Rugui blinked his eyelashes twice, revealing a look of confusion, and his heart was beating like thunder at the same time.

Tong Xuelu bowed down and kissed his chin: "You hold my waist."

Wen Rugui hugged her waist according to her words, and the next moment Tong Xuelu bowed down again, and the lips of the two were pressed together.

Tong Xuelu tried hard to make the two of them roll.

But after only half a turn, I ran into a technical problem-I couldn't roll, unless I rolled back again, but what's the point? It took a lot of effort to roll around.