Chapter 114

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 114: 114 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 114: 114 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Xiao Chengping finished speaking, his eyes were bright and he looked at Fang Jingyuan, his heart beating like thunder.

He felt that he was blindly looking at her, so she should be blindly looking at herself too?

Fang Jingyuan's face seemed to have overturned the dyeing shop, red and white, and she let out a sneer: "Haha."

Seeing her blushing, Xiao Chengping immediately became excited.

Seeing her smiling so happily and blushing shyly, she must be interesting to herself, so cute.

Fang Jingyuan looked at him grinning, getting more and more angry, and beckoned to him: "Come here."

Xiao Chengping pulled his hair and walked over, "If you think it's suitable, we will start from today..." Subject.

Before the last two words were spoken, Fang Jingyuan pointed to the sky and said, "You see there is a bird."

Xiao Chengping looked up in the direction she pointed, at that moment.

Fang Jingyuan raised her foot and kicked him hard in the calf.

Xiao Chengping sucked in a breath of "ouch", and then jumped up like a frog with his calves in his arms.

But after the instigator kicked someone, Sa Yazi ran away, and her particularly angry voice came from the wind——

"Xiao Chengping, listen to me, Fang Jingyuan, even if she is blind, won't look at you!"

Xiao Chengping hugged his calf with pain and grievance: "..."

Why?

Is he not handsome enough or not manly enough?

Fang Jingyuan rushed to Tong Xuelu's house, the anger on her face had not disappeared.

Tong Xuelu: "What's wrong with you? Who made you angry?"

Fang Jingyuan glanced around and said in a low voice: "It's not that Xiao Chengping with mung bean eyes. He looks like a crooked melon and jujube. He actually dare to say that he is blind and sees me. He is blind!"

Tong Xuelu: "..."

Xiao Chengping's straight male love story is simply a single based on strength.

While helping to pack things, Jiang Danhong raised his head and said, "Comrade Xiao should be confessing his heart to you? It's just that the words are a little unpleasant."

Fang Jingyuan gritted her teeth with anger: "What does it mean is a little dull, it's very dull. He is blind to look at me, so I seem to be very bad, and he wants him to give alms to look at me, and I am angry!"

I knew that I should have kicked more kicks just now, it was too cheap for him.

Looking at her puffy face, Tong Xuelu suddenly felt that she and Xiao Chengping looked like a happy couple.

Outside, Wen Rugui and Park Jianyi are helping to move big things, but there are not many things. The bed and table were all bought by Wen Rugui.

Now they moved to the courtyard house. Grandpa had already made a new bed and table in advance, so all the things to be moved were trivial things.