Chapter 119

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 119: One hundred and nineteen cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 119: One hundred and nineteen cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Hearing the conversation between the two of them, Shi Junmin frowned: "Wen Rugui's fiancee is a little fox, very cunning, I think you better not meet her."

Even if you see, you can't go with such an attitude of underestimating the enemy.

But Cheng Wenyao and Cheng Xiuyun didn't take his words to heart at all.

"What is a teenage girl afraid of?" Cheng Wenyao glanced at him, "The reason why your plan was seen through is because you were not careful enough and too impetuous."

Speaking of this topic, Cheng Wenyao felt angry. If he weren't good at advocating, how could he and his son be caught by the tail?

Now even Jingui's son-in-law was scared away. He really lost his wife and lost his soldiers, even the weapons.

Their Cheng family was miserably harmed by Shi Junmin, a Wang Ba Lao.

If the interests of the two families were not tied together, he really wanted to slap him to death.

Shi Junmin met his contemptuous gaze, and couldn't help but feel angry: "I admit that I did something wrong, but it was because I underestimated the enemy that I was counterattacked by the opponent, so I don't want you to follow in my footsteps."

Seeing that the two were about to quarrel, Cheng Xiuyun quickly said, "Okay, well, everyone is a family. At this time, we should unite as one to the outside world. If we break up, won't we be caught in the trap of the enemy?"

Cheng Wenyao and Shi Junmin turned off when they heard this, but it was impossible to listen to Shi Junmin's words.

Cheng Xiuyun's thin lips twitched slightly, calming Shi Junmin and said: "Don't worry, I will pay attention to what you say. I'm just going to meet her and I won't do other things."

Now it is the eventful season. Their Cheng family has just had an accident, and she will definitely not do anything to Tong Xuelu or Wen Rugui at this time.

She just wanted to see Wen Rugui's fiancée. If the other party was an innocent girl, then she would find a way to pull her to her side.

If she is really treacherous and treacherous as Shi Junmin said, then they can also guard against her in the future.

Seeing that he couldn't persuade him, Shi Junmin simply stopped talking.

After Cheng Wenyao and Cheng Xiuyun left, Shi Junmin waited outside until the slap marks on his face subsided before returning to school.

Who knows that as soon as he walked into the dormitory, he saw his acquaintance walk in from the outside with a look of excitement, and said loudly: "Classmates, there is an imposter student at Beijing University Normal University. Have you heard of this? "

Except for Shi Junmin, several others nodded one after another.

"The impostor student heard that he was dropped out of school and was also disqualified from taking the college entrance examination."

The roommate nodded: "Yes, but don't you think this punishment is too light? Put yourself in your position, if someone pretends to be your grades, knowing that the other party is just dropped out, are you willing?"