Chapter 21

Tong Xuelu was also shocked by Xie Jinhua's show operation.

She really didn't expect Xie Jinhua to be so frightened, and she didn't expect that she would choose to pretend to be crazy in order to avoid responsibility.

But this is a great thing for her.

Tong Yanliang was about to explode: "What are you talking nonsense, grandma! Tell Comrade Public Security that you are not crazy, Tong Xuelu has framed us for everything!"

If grandma is "crazy", who else can prove that Tong Xuelu, a bitch, framed him?

So he will never allow this to happen!

Tong Sanzhuang was also shocked: "Mom, when were you crazy, why didn't I know?"

Xie Jinhua: I don't know either.

At this moment, Mother Xu, standing behind her, gave a sudden hehe, and bit her ears with Aunt Cai: "I thought she was crazy, but now I think she doesn't seem to be a madman. When others are crazy, they cry and laugh Slobber, some people will beat themselves, you see that she has nothing, isn't she not like a lunatic?"

Xie Jinhua suddenly stiffened when she heard this.

The next moment she smirked, laughed for a while and cried again, drooling down the corners of her mouth.

That way...very hot eyes.

The crazy road I chose, I will go crazy even on my knees.

Everyone: "..."

This madness is too arbitrary, right?

Because Xie Jinhua was "crazy", her qualification as a witness was naturally cancelled.

In fact, even if she is not crazy, she does not match her words before and after, and constantly overthrows what she has said, but it can't be used as evidence.

Because of Xie Jinhua's loss, Tong Yanliang's accusation was also unfounded.

However, the fact that he stole the underwear and threatened Xu's mother to kill and set fire was all witnesses.

Tong Yanliang was imprisoned on the spot.

When he was detained, his fists clenched into a fist, and the back of his hand was exposed.

He stared at Tong Xuelu with his eyes, and said silently to her: "Bitch, you wait for me!"

Tong Xuelu touched his eyes, as if being stared at by a cold venomous snake, with goose bumps on his arm.

But she didn't shrink back, and met Tong Yanliang's eyes: waiting, just waiting.

She was able to send Tong Yanliang to prison this time, in addition to luck, she also relied on the special circumstances of this era.

It is a pity that this is not the period of the severe crackdown in 1983. At this time, the crime of hooliganism has not been written into the criminal law. Tong Yanliang was sentenced to two or three years at most.

Waiting for him to come out after two or three years, I'm afraid he won't die again.

Seeing her precious grandson being crushed, Xie Jinhua cried loudly, tears and nose flying.

Sun Guilan, who was waiting outside, turned her eyes and fainted.

In the end, Tong Sanzhuang went back with Xie Jinhua, who was urinating in his pants. After Tong Erzhu glared at Tong Xuelu, he also left with his wife on his back.

Chen Dani saw this scene and said worriedly: "Looking at this situation, your grandma and uncles seem to hate you!"

Tong Xuelu's eyes were red: "When I heard that they were coming, we brothers and sisters were very happy. My parents are gone. They are our only relatives in this world. I really don't know why things turned out like this..."