Chapter 135

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 135: 135 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 135: 135 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

During the wedding holiday, Tong Xuelu didn't go busy with the shop. She and Wen Rugui walked around these two days.

I went to climb the Great Wall together the day before yesterday, and visited the Forbidden City and museums yesterday. Basically, I went around Beijing.

Tong Xuelu also thought about whether to take a short-term domestic tour, but the time is too rush, it is better not to have fun.

As long as two people stay together, it doesn't really matter where they go.

Today they didn't go out, stayed at home to serve the flowers and plants, and then they cooked together and cooked a table of good dishes.

The pig intestines are washed with coarse salt and starch, so that they are clean and tasteless, and then add red pepper, ginger, garlic and green onions and stir-fry together.

The prepared pig intestines are spicy and refreshing, crispy and delicious, and the more you chew, the more flavorful they are.

Commander Xiao had a special liking for this dish, a sip of wine and a sip of pig intestines, it was delicious.

In addition to pig intestines, Tong Xuelu also made steamed pork.

Cut the pork into long strips and marinate it with sauce, then stir-fry the rice until it turns yellow. Add cloves, star anise and cinnamon and continue to stir fry. After frying, grind the rice into powder to make five-spice rice noodles.

Then coat the marinated pork evenly with five-spice rice noodles, put the cut pumpkin on the plate, and then spread the pork on top and put it in the steamer for steaming.

In less than a few minutes, the water boiled, wisps of scent came out from the steamer hole, and the charming scent filled the entire kitchen.

The steamed pork is soft and fragrant, soft and glutinous, fat but not greasy. The outer layer of rice noodles makes the taste more layered, and the rich fragrance jumps in the mouth, making people want to eat it.

Mr. Wen and Uncle Zong prefer steamed meat, but Commander Xiao laughed at them for their lack of mouth.

How could Old Man Wen let him "slander" himself so easily, so he quarreled while eating delicious food, and it was too lively.

Wen Rugui likes to eat fish, so this dish must be on the table.

Tong Xuelu fry the fish until golden on both sides, and then pour into a small glass of wine to improve the smell. The aroma of the wine blends into the fish, and the aroma rises with the smoke.

Immediately pour into the spring water brought back from the mountain. When the water boils, a pot of delicious fish soup is ready. The creamy white fish soup is fragrant and sprinkled with chopped green onion. The color and fragrance are delicious.

The holidays passed so fast that he couldn't bring up the thought of separating from her.

But at this moment he smelled a strong scent, and his appetite was immediately appetizing. He scooped a bowl for her and then he also scooped a bowl for himself.

The spring water is sweet and the fish soup made is more delicious than the fish soup made with ordinary tap water.

When Mr. Wen saw Commander Xiao eating a sip of wine and a sip of pig intestines, he suddenly became addicted to alcohol.