Chapter 98

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 98: Ninety-eight cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 98: Ninety-eight cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The air was quiet for a few seconds.

Everyone present did not expect that things would turn out to be like this.

Especially Xiang Peng, he was stunned.

At that time, Fang Jingyuan turned upside down to him, and he subconsciously pushed her away. He had no idea that she would fall, let alone that she would fall to the ground.

Xiang Peng came back to his senses, shaking hands to help Fang Jingyuan: "Jing, Jingyuan, how are you?"

"Don't touch her!"

Tong Xuelu rushed forward and kicked him with her foot.

Xiang Peng was unprepared, and he was kicked to the ground, breathing in pain.

Tong Xuelu didn't bother to pay attention to him, raised her head and said to Tong Jiaming: "You now ride your bike to the hospital and call an ambulance. Speed ​​up, but pay attention to safety!"

Tong Jiaming came back to his senses, and ran out while nodding: "Okay, I see."

After talking, Tong Xuelu ran to the room and took a clean handkerchief to wrap Fang Jingyuan's forehead.

At this time Fang Jingyuan had fainted. The last time Xiaojiu had a head hemorrhage, she could hold him to the hospital, but she can't hold Fang Jingyuan now.

Even if she could hold her, the bicycle couldn't carry the two of them.

Tong Mianmian was so frightened that his eyes widened, because he was so shocked that he even forgot to cry. At this moment, he recovered and cried with a "wow".

Tong Xuelu raised her head to comfort her and said, "Mianmian, it's okay. Sister Jingyuan just fell down. Will you and your brother go to Grandma Shen's house next door?"

Xiao Tuanzi was obviously scared, but he nodded obediently: "Okay."

Tong Xuelu said to Tong Jia who was also panicked: "Jia Xin, you take your sister to Grandma Shen's house."

"Okay, I'm going now."

Tong Jiaxin stared and nodded, then took his sister's hand and turned away.

When Xiang Peng saw that Tong Jiaxin was going to call someone, he couldn't help but panicked: "Comrade Tong, I didn't mean to..."

Tong Xuelu interrupted him: "I know, you did it intentionally."

Xiang Peng: "..."

Xiang Peng also wanted to explain, but Tong Xuelu looked at him with a look of unrecyclable garbage, exuding a kind of aura--

Shut your dog's mouth, don't take it to me!

Xiang Peng was shocked, and he couldn't say a word when he reached his mouth, his face was pale.

When the Wei family heard what happened here, Wei Zhiguo and his grandson Wei Ran immediately ran over. They were shocked on the spot when they saw the blood on the spot.

"Xuelu, what's going on?"

Tong Xuelu: "Grandpa Wei, my friend was overthrown. I have asked Jiaming to call an ambulance. Could you please go to my friend's house and inform her family?"