Chapter 23

Tong Xuelu and Huang Xianglan went to the state-owned hotel, and it happened that the master of the state-owned hotel was killing chickens.

She dipped some chicken blood with cotton, and then went back to the factory clutching her hands.

When the workshop director Ma saw her like this, he was shocked: "Xuelu, what's the matter with your forehead?"

Tong Xuelu frowned and made a hissing gasp in her mouth: "Director Ma, I was hit by a bicycle on my way to work and my head broke. I want to take a leave of absence and go to the hospital to clean up the wound. "

Director Ma signed the request for leave while caring: "Why are you so careless? What about the person who hit you? Wouldn't he just let him run away?"

"No, he was not careful at the time. He paid me ten yuan because he was in a hurry and couldn't accompany me to the hospital."

Director Ma nodded when he heard the words: "It's pretty much the same, but then again, how come your child is so troubled, don't say it, you go and clean up the wound."

"Thank you Director Ma."

After walking far from the factory, Tong Xuelu threw away the cotton dipped in chicken blood, and then met Huang Xianglan at the station.

She has asked for leave too many times recently. If she doesn't do a scene, she will definitely leave a bad impression on people.

"Have you notified your cousin?"

Huang Xianglan nodded: "I've notified, I told her that we will arrive in about two hours, so that she will not be beaten early."

Hearing this, Tong Xuelu felt sad and helpless.

No matter what society and age, women are always in a disadvantaged position.

Before she wore the book, she saw the news that a woman who suffered domestic violence jumped off the building and became disabled, but she still couldn't get a divorce. Now Su Xiuying has to give her husband and mother-in-law to report her husband and mother-in-law.

Women are too hard!

They were lucky. They only waited more than ten minutes before a bus came. They got on the bus and bought tickets and found a place to sit.

People's adaptability is extremely strong. After several rides in the car, Tong Xuelu is now able to adapt to this bumpy rhythm.

After getting off the bus, the two went straight to the state-owned hotel.

Su Xiuying saw the two of them, shaking hands with excitement, turned around and asked for leave, and then ran out to join them.

However, after only more than a week, Su Xiuying was so thin that she was almost out of shape.

Her face was haggard, the corners of her face and mouth were bruised, and the hair on her forehead was also bald, which should have been caught by her husband or mother-in-law.

People can't help but harden their fists when they look at it.

Tong Xuelu said, "Comrade Su, have you really thought about it?"

Su Xiuying's pale lips were pressed into a line, and she nodded her head heavily: "Think about it, I must let those two beasts receive the punishment they deserve!"

She had been swallowing her anger for her daughter before, but that brute should never play Xiaoqiu!

She can tolerate everything, but Xiao Qiu can't bear it. Instead of the two mothers and daughters being killed one day, it is better for her to send them to hell!