Chapter 71

Tong Xuelu paused after speaking. No, what was Wen Rugui's name just now?

grandfather?

Tong Xuelu's eyes widened, looked at the old man in front of him, and then turned to look at Wen Rugui.

Because Mr. Wen is getting older, he has wrinkles on his face and has a beard, so she didn't associate him with Wen Rugui before.

Now that they were standing together, she realized that they looked a bit similar.

Could it be that the old man in front of him is Wen Rugui's grandfather, and Wen Rugui is his great grandson?

Tong Xuelu was stunned.

Old man Wen was also stunned.

What the **** is this? !

He almost asked Nencao Girl to call him grandfather. When will Wen Rugui, the stinky boy, come back at this time!

The mallet, it really is a mallet!

Old man Wen became more angry as he thought about it, his beard trembled with anger.

Wen Rugui walked in and called Grandpa to Old Man Wen again, and then said to Tong Xuelu: "Well, I'm on holiday."

After all, he hadn't seen her for almost three weeks.

Now I looked at her face and realized how much I missed her.

It seems that someone is stuffed with a sour plum dipped in sugar, which is sour and sweet.

His eyes fell on her face, and he couldn't bear to leave.

At this time, Tong Xuelu’s focus was on that "Grandpa": "Is this old man your grandpa?"

Before Wen Ru could return, he nodded his head and said, "Comrade Tong is right. This is what I just said, my grandson of the mallet!"

"Hahahaha..."

Tong Xuelu couldn't help laughing anymore.

If the average person encounters this kind of scene where the horse is dropped and someone is caught saying bad things, they will definitely be very guilty and embarrassed.

But Old Man Wen was nice. He didn't feel embarrassed and embarrassed. On the contrary, he was so confident that he had a clear conscience.

What a lovely old gentleman.

"Well, this is my grandpa." Wen Rugui sighed in his heart, "Grandpa, why are you here?"

Old man Wen stared: "Why can't I come here? Isn't the restaurant open for people to come over for dinner? Why are you here again?"

For the first time in his life, Wen Rugui had the urge to roll his eyes: "Grandpa, Comrade Tong is my object." Stop pretending, you must have known it a long time ago.

Mr. Wen opened his eyes wide, and made a shocked look: "Ah, it turns out that your target is Comrade Tong?"

"Hello Comrade Tong, I am Wen Rugui's grandfather, you can call me grandpa like Rugui in the future!"

Hahaha, it's so dramatic!

Tong Xuelu really didn't expect that a person like Wen Rugui would have a grandpa who was so playful and so playful.

She yelled from Shanruliu: "Hello, Grandpa Wen."

Master Wen curled his lips, feeling that there was no need to add the word "Wen" at all.

But he can't scare people with such a good girl like Tender Grass. Grandpa Wen is the only thing he can do with Grandpa Wen.

When Meng Qingqing saw this scene, they were completely stunned, their mouths opened wide, and they didn't come back to their senses for quite a while.