Chapter 83

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 83: Eighty three cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 83: Eighty three cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Tong Jiaming had chickenpox on his face. Fortunately, his willpower was strong, and he could not scratch it no matter how itchy.

It takes about two weeks for chickenpox to be good, and he has been taking leave at home during this period.

Tong Jiaxin stayed at home for a few days and did not become ill, and soon went back to school for classes.

Without waiting for Tong Jiaming's chickenpox to get better, the cooking competition was suddenly advanced.

I heard that there is a rice-Chinese Chinese who will return to China to visit relatives in two months. This rice-Chinese has a very unusual identity. He is a translator for the Chinese Translation Office of the United Nations.

China resumed its seat in the United Nations in 1971, and the Chinese documents formed by the United Nations must be reviewed and approved by this translator. In other words, his status is very special and high-level.

The higher-level department has issued an order and must do a good job in reception.

Because of the tight schedule, the cooking competition has been advanced.

Tong Xuelu was also shocked when she received the notice. Fortunately, she has been preparing for this period of time, and it is not considered to be an unprepared battle.

On the day of the game, Tong Xuelu took Guo Weiping to the Red Star Hotel.

That's right, the venue for this competition is the Red Star Hotel.

Because the Red Star Hotel is of high grade and large enough for the occasion, it can accommodate a lot of people.

This is another advantage for the Red Star Hotel. Playing in a familiar environment, I have a natural sense of superiority in my heart.

For Tong Xuelu, the Red Star Hotel is the biggest opponent in today's game.

When I came to the Red Star Hotel, some participating hotels had already come, and Tong Xuelu was not too early or too late.

However, her arrival still attracted everyone's attention. First, she was the only second-level restaurant to compete, and secondly, she was the only female chef and manager.

In addition, she is so young and beautiful, it is impossible not to attract everyone's attention.

"Mr Tong, you are here, everyone was mentioning you just now!"

Tong Xueliu curled her lips and smiled politely: "Really? I don't know what everyone said about me?"

A man said: "Everyone is guessing what dishes Manager Tong will produce this time? Shouldn't he just use spicy hot and beef balls? Hahaha..."

As soon as this word came out, people around laughed.

Tong Xuelu's expression was faint upon hearing this.

This is to use mental tactics to make her angry and break her down, so that she can't hold her mind during the game.

It is a pity that she is young, but her mentality is more stable than many people present.

The man who talked to see that she was not blushing or angry, couldn't help feeling silly.

Some people see her calmly and admire her for a while, no wonder she can be the manager of the hotel at a young age.