Chapter 63

The next day, Cao Dazhi went to the Public Security Bureau to surrender with a black nose and swollen face.

He admitted to the Public Security Bureau that he and Liu Dongchang had colluded early in the morning.

Liu Dongchang promised him that as long as Tong Xuelu is sent to jail, not only will the work of the waiter in the state-owned hotel give him a good friend, but he will also give him another two hundred yuan!

He said that as long as she could work as a waiter in a state-run hotel, she promised to marry him and give birth to a child.

He is so poor that he has no money to marry his daughter-in-law. Now that he only needs to eat some pesticides, he can not only earn a daughter-in-law, but also two hundred yuan. How can he be unwilling to do this kind of unprofitable business?

So on the day of the incident, he put a piece of potato that had been soaked in pesticides on him. After he came to the restaurant, he put the potatoes in the braised pork without paying attention.

He waited until the potatoes were soaked with the pesticides in the braised pork before eating the potato.

Then he vomited quickly.

In addition to this incident, he also confessed that the last time she used a dog to chase Meng Qingqing to force her to jump into the river, he and Liu Dongchang acted together.

Liu Dongchang gave him twenty yuan to do that.

The case does not need to be tried again here.

Afterwards, the public security officers found pesticides and two hundred yuan from Liu Dongchang in the home of Cao Dagang's relatives.

Later, Guo Weiping and Aunt Lin were released, while Liu Dongchang was removed from the position of manager of the state-owned hotel, sentenced to 15 years in prison, and sent to the farm for reform.

As accomplices, Tan Xiaoyan and Cao Dagang were sentenced to two and seven years respectively, and were also sent to the farm for reconstruction.

Everyone applauded the fate of Liu Dongchang and his party.

Tong Xuelu also felt very relieved.

But then when she learned that Cao Dagang surrendered because he was beaten by Wen Rugui, she was shocked on the spot.

Her eyes blush as warm as home, so her boyfriend's strength is MAX?

It's too hard to imagine.

On the day Liu Dongchang was sentenced, she cooked a good table to thank everyone.

When she was cooking in the kitchen, Wen Rugui came to help as before.

Tong Xuelu took the opportunity to ask him: "I heard that you beat Cao Dagang with a bruised nose and swollen face?"

Wen Rugui's movement of cutting the taro was stagnant: "I... just punched him a few times. Who knew that his skin was so unbeaten, and he was bruised all of a sudden."

The implication is that he is actually not wild, he is not violent, and everything is too useless for Cao Dagang!

Tong Xuelu almost couldn't help laughing when he heard this.

With a smile in her eyes, she yelled softly: "Home."

Wen Rugui's body shook, and he felt his heart itch again: "Well, what's the matter?"

As he said, he put the taro in the basin and turned to look at her.

Tong Xuelu tilted her head and looked at him: "Last time I said, we will meet each other without the purpose of playing hooligans, do you remember?"