Chapter 143

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 143: 143 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 143: 143 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Zhou Yan was not only fed dog food for this meal, but also realized that he was bottoming out again.

Wen Rugui hits double egg yolks once, and Huang Qimin also has two children, only he is one.

I'm so heartbroken to think about it.

After separating from the two, he secretly ran to call home and asked if his wife might be twins.

Wang Xiaoyun cursed him **** as soon as he opened his mouth: "I have been so hard to be pregnant. You really don't have a backache when you stand up. Do you want to exhaust me?"

"No, my wife, I'm just..."

"Snapped!"

Wang Xiaoyun didn't listen to his explanation at all, and hung up the phone without saying a word.

Zhou Yan heard the "beep" on the phone, and his heart was cool.

How gentle Xiaoyun used to be, how could she become a "shrew" when she became pregnant?

But even if he is aggressive and domineering, what else can he do besides spoiling?

After Tong Xuelu and Wen Rugui finished their meal, they walked hand in hand at the base to digest food.

The sunset seemed to knock over a dye bucket, dyeing the sky on the west side red, and the burning clouds were gorgeous and magnificent.

When the evening breeze blew, Wen Rugui took off his coat and put it on her, holding her hand and asked softly: "Is it cold? Do you want to go back?"

The clothes carried his temperature and smell, and the faint smell of trees enveloped her.

Tong Xuelu shook his head, tilted his head and smiled sweetly at him: "The clothes have your body temperature and are not cold."

The words were sweet and ambiguous, and the tips of my ears were slightly reddish.

"By the way, has your little friend Xiaoxu come to you recently?"

"No, I have been too busy recently. He just came to me and I didn't have time to entertain him."

Wen Rugui replied, while carefully supporting her waist: "The induction cooker you have asked me to develop has only a little clue at present. I will wait until the base is busy before we can do it. I'm sorry, I have delayed your business."

Tong Xuelu stopped, raised his hand and pinched **** his arm.

Wen Rugui took a breath, but did not resist.

Just looking at her with a trace of perplexity and grievance: "Sorry, I will work overtime to help you develop it tonight."

Upon hearing this, Tong Xuelu pinched his arm again, even harder than before.

Wen Rugui also recalled at this moment that she shouldn't be angry that she didn't have time to help her develop it: "Don't be angry, if you feel uncomfortable in your heart, you can pinch me a few more times."

Tong Xuelu was simply defeated by his gentleness and good temper: "I didn't pinch you because you didn't have time to help me, I don't like you and always say sorry to me."