Chapter 138

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 138: 138 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 138: 138 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Rugui went back to the base after only staying at home for a day that day, and called back as soon as he got back to the base.

After that, I had to make at least two or three calls every day. Every time I hung up, I could feel his reluctance drifting from the other side of the phone.

Tong Xuelu understands his excitement about being a father at first, but he is too clingy.

Since she became pregnant, her family has treated her as porcelain, and she needs protection everywhere. She can't wait for her to lie in bed 24 hours a day without moving, which makes her laugh.

Later, she pulled Grandma Shen to help as a lobbyist, and after giving lessons to a house of inexperienced men, she regained her freedom.

Tong Xuelu knows her body well, and she intends to open the Luweizhai and the restaurant as planned.

Luweizhai has already started to make a profit. As long as there are no mistakes, Guo Chunyu can take care of the rest of the matter.

Next, her focus should be on the restaurant side. If her body is uncomfortable, she will put her body first and leave the restaurant to Deng Hong to take care of it, or she can temporarily suspend business.

If her body is okay, then she intends to do it, but she is pregnant, not so delicate.

When she got up that morning, she ate the breakfast that Uncle Zong made for her, a cup of soy milk, two steamed buns, an apple and a nut.

Nuts are what she proposed to eat. Nuts are very nutritious, and they are very useful for both adults and children.

After breakfast, she took the car to Luweizhai for inspection.

Because Luweizhai's business is good, many people have seen business opportunities and the purchasing power of students. Several shops next to it are currently under renovation.

After seeing her, Guo Chunyu reported to her about the business and customer feedback in the past few days, and said worriedly: "Manager Tong, I've inquired about the restaurants next door, if they do it well. Will it affect our business?"

Tong Xuelu smiled and said: "It will definitely have an impact at the beginning, but in the long run, it is a good thing."

Guo Chunyu looked confused: "What do you say?"

Tong Xuelu explained: "If this street is always only our shop, even if the reputation spreads, there will be limited people. But if one day this street becomes a food street, the whole street will sell delicious food. , Then more and more people will be attracted."

Guo Chunyu thought for a while and nodded: "Or Manager Tong, if you have a long-term vision, I can only see before my eyes."

Tong Xuelu smiled: "What do you think of the five people who came to help?"

Guo Chunyu: "Manager Tong has a very good vision. The five of them are very capable and able to bear hardships and stand hard work. I didn't let them work without pushing them back. But if you want to say the best and capable, you must belong to the young man named Jiang Junli.

Jiang Junli is Jiang Baihui's distant relative. If he counts his seniority, he should be Jiang Baihui's cousin.

Tong Xuelu raised her eyebrows: "Oh, what did he do?"