Chapter 129

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 129: 129 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 129: 129 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Time is fast, and many things have happened in the past two years.

From a national perspective, 1978 was the year when reforms and liberalization began, and also the year when the family joint contract responsibility system began.

In 1979, the country and the United States resumed diplomatic relations, and the "Sino-Foreign Joint Venture Enterprise Law" came into effect this year, and foreign enterprises and companies began to enter China.

In 1980, the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone was formally established.

In terms of Tong Xuelu's life, she skipped a year in her freshman year, and now has half a semester about to graduate.

Although she has skipped a grade, she still stays in the original dormitory, and the people in the dormitory have also changed a lot.

First of all, Cui Rourou divorced. Her husband went to college in her hometown. The two got together and divorced. Last year, the two decided to divorce.

Under the introduction of her family, Xie Xiaoyan confirmed the relationship with a fellow college student; Lin Lanjuan was the only person in the dormitory who did not fall in love, but under the influence of Tong Xuelu, she was not as inferior as she used to be. Published his work in major newspapers.

Jiang Baihui and Liang Tianyi, the boy who gave her the "Anna Karenina" book, were targeted. I have to say one more thing here. Liang Tianyi is a talented student with extremely high physics.

He also skipped grades in his sophomore year, and his grades occupied the first place in the department all year round. He once wanted to worship Wen Rugui as a teacher, but Wen Rugui refused, but because of his talents, he often guided him privately.

Also because of this relationship, Tong Xuelu and Jiang Baihui have the best relationship.

At the moment, the two of them are eating together in a small restaurant outside the school.

Since the second half of last year, many business stalls have appeared on the streets, but there are still very few people who dare to open shops and do business.

"How is the relationship between you and Classmate Liang? Are you still ignoring him?" Tong Xuelu asked, holding a piece of chicken into his mouth.

Jiang Baihui took the chopsticks and poked the rice in the bowl: "He is going to go abroad. How do we continue to separate the two of us from another country?"

Because of Liang Tianyi's excellent grades, the school plans to recommend him to study abroad as soon as he graduates. Jiang Baihui doesn't care about Liang Tianyi's family difficulties, but when she thinks that the two will be separated in a foreign country for several years, she has no confidence at all.

So recently, she unilaterally had a cold war with Liang Tianyi, Liang Tianyi ran to the dormitory every day to wait for her, rain or shine, very patient.

Tong Xuelu glanced at her: "Why can't you continue? If you really like each other, you can always think of a way to be together."

Jiang Baihui suddenly raised his head, his big eyes full of expectation: "Good Xuelv, have you thought of a good way? Tell me."