Chapter 112

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 112: One hundred and twelve cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 112: One hundred and twelve cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The air was quiet for a few seconds.

Wen Rugui's hands trembled, and the glass in his hand almost fell to the ground: "You, why are you here?"

Tong Xuelu did not answer his words, her eyes fell on the glass in his hand.

There is an off-white liquid in the glass, which is about four or five milliliters visually.

Combining the sneaky behavior of the two before, and the nurse, Tong Xuelu can guess what it is with his toes.

But now she pretended to be very naive: "I just happened to see you and Zhou Yan when I was passing by, and then followed. What are you holding in your hand?"

Wen Rugui blushed almost bleeding, and subconsciously hid the glass behind him: "No, nothing."

Tong Xuelu frowned: "It's nothing? You obviously have something in your hand and you told me it's okay. Do you think I'm blind?"

"I didn't mean that, I..."

He was anxious, he was anxious, he was anxious, Wen Rugui stepped forward to want to explain.

But for a second, Tong Xuelu's female lead Qiong Yao's upper body, covering her ears with a wounded look: "I don't listen, I don't listen, I don't listen!"

"You obviously told me that you didn't have the time to accompany me to the school report today, but you secretly returned to Beijing and didn't tell me. Now you still open your eyes and talk nonsense. You said, did you change your mind?"

Wen Rugui's face turned pale, and his head shook like a rattle: "No, Xuelu, I haven't changed my heart. I came to the hospital because Zhou Yan said he could not give birth to a child, so I asked me to come with him for a checkup."

"This kind of thing is related to the dignity of a man. I took Zhou Yan's face into consideration so I lied to you. I'm sorry, I won't be anymore."

Zhou Yan just came out of the room: "..."

Thank you for taking care of my dignity, thank you for the whole family.

Seeing Zhou Yan's face as black as the bottom of the pot, Tong Xuelu almost laughed out of a pig.

At this moment, she has had enough drama addiction, and she immediately made an empathetic look: "It turns out that I misunderstood you, so you can continue to check, I will wait for you outside."

Wen Rugui suddenly sighed in relief.

Unexpectedly, when he turned his head, he faced Zhou Yan, who had a black face.

"..."

The atmosphere became awkward again.

Then the two took the glass to the old doctor, and the old doctor observed it and took out the glass rod to touch the liquid that had begun to liquefy.

The office is quiet enough to be heard.

Wen Rugui and Zhou Yan held their breath, especially Zhou Yan, whose heartbeat almost jumped out of his throat.

It seemed as if it had been a century before the old doctor raised his head and pointed to the glass with a large amount and asked, "Whose is this?"