Chapter 74

Jiang Danhong is not in the office at this time, he should be in class.

But the sound outside is so loud, it's hard to hear it.

The head teacher sighed: "Mr. Jiang's mother-in-law and children are here again. I'm afraid Mr. Jiang will be embarrassed again."

Tong Xuelu raised her eyebrows calmly: "So, didn't they come here the first day?"

The head teacher nodded: "I came to school two days ago. I have to come to school every day to cry."

Tong Xuelu: "Does the school do not care about it? They are making such a big noise, it should affect the students' class?"

The head teacher frowned: "Of course it affects, but they just don't let them in, they just cry at the school gate, and that effect is even worse."

The principal is actually very embarrassed now. If he changes to an ordinary person, the principal would have told him not to come to the school to teach, but now this person is Jiang Danhong.

Jiang Danhong is the child of a martyr, and he also donated the dowry left by his mother to the country. The principal of such a person said nothing to her.

As for the grandparents outside, the principal wanted to come hard, but the other party was going to die.

Barefoot is not afraid of wearing shoes, or else crying at the school gate, the principal really has nothing to do with them.

I had to open one eye and close the other, pretending to see nothing.

What she admired most was Teacher Jiang, who was completely unmoved.

However, there have been some bad rumors in the school in the past two days, and she is worried that Teacher Jiang will not be able to continue.

After listening to the class teacher, Tong Xuelu's impression of her became better.

In this age, to have such a high level of ideological awareness and empathy is really a scaly phoenix.

But she agreed with the class teacher, fearing that Jiang Danhong would not be able to hold on for too long.

At this moment, a cold shout came from outside: "Lei Fengzhi, you should get out of the school right now, otherwise I will go to the Public Security Bureau to report that you are disrupting school order!"

Lei Fengzhi's sharp voice came over: "Jiang Danhong, you a conscientious bitch, you abandon your husband and abandon your son, you must die! You want to report, right? Go and let Comrade Public Security take our grandparents and grandchildren. Everyone is arrested!"

Lei Fengzhi has been in a state of madness since her husband and son were taken away.

As the head teacher said, she is now barefoot and not afraid to wear shoes.

Of course Jiang Danhong can report, but the other party did not commit an illegal thing, and the Public Security Bureau will definitely not arrest them, and they will come again when the time comes.

More importantly, if Jiang Danhong really does that, I'm afraid she won't be able to stay in school or even the entire Beijing city in the future.

Report your uncle’s family, report your father-in-law and husband, and now report your mother-in-law and your own son. Who would dare to associate with her?

So Lei Fengzhi has no fear.

Jiang Danhong glared at Lei Fengzhi, who was holding his chin and hands on his hips, with anger burning in his heart.