Chapter 40

Hearing this, Tong Jiaming's eyes were splitting, and his eyes were red and staring at Ma Mei.

He felt that this was wrong, but he didn't know how to refute the other party.

Looking at him like this, Ma Mei's anger burned more vigorously, and she reached out and slapped Tong Jiaming's face with a "pop".

"What do you mean by staring at me like this? Are you still trying to beat me as a teacher?"

Ma Mei's hands were so strong that she instantly fanned Tong Jiaming's face, and her left cheek instantly became red and swollen.

Seeing that his second brother had been beaten, Tong Jiaxin wanted to fight Ma Mei desperately when he rushed over.

But before he touched Ma Mei, Tong Jiaming grabbed his arm.

But this is the case, still angering Ma Mei: "What? Are you trying to beat me with the two brothers? Come on, fight!"

"Look at them, look at their attitude. They even want to fight with teachers. Do you dare to teach this kind of students? Anyway, I don't dare to teach!"

The two brothers Tong Jiaming and Tong Jiaxin had just transferred to this school, and the teachers didn't understand them both.

Moreover, they had just come to fight with their classmates, and now they are choking with the teacher, so other teachers see them very badly.

"Why are students so rampant now?"

"That's right, it's like this at a young age, so when you grow up, you still have it?"

"How did you agree to the transfer of the two brothers?"

Suddenly, all the teachers in the office pointed at the two brothers Tong Jiaming and Tong Jiaxin to criticize.

Tong Jiaming pressed his lips tightly, and firmly grasped Tong Jiaxin's hand.

Tong Jiaxin's face flushed.

His face was swollen, and the corners of his mouth were bleeding. At this time, tears were swirling in his eye sockets, and he resisted letting them flow down.

He can't cry, he can't let this group of people read jokes!

Ma Mei saw that everyone was on her side, and couldn't help being more proud: "Director, what do you think should be done with this matter?"

"It's not that I want to favor my nephew, but my nephew always gets along well with other classmates at school. Everyone in the family loves him very much. If his grandfather knows that he was beaten at school, he still doesn't know how to feel bad. !"

Her nephew Jiang Ming's grandfather is the director of the Bureau of Education. She doesn't believe that the teacher dares to risk offending and being fired, and chooses not to deal with these two dead rascals!

The dean knew that Ma Mei was putting pressure on herself.

Ma Mei has always used this relationship to be arrogant in the school. Jiang Ming, the student, bullies other classmates at school, but no one dares to offend them.

He knew that these two new transfer students should have been bullied, and he sympathized with them, but he was powerless.

The dean of instruction pondered for a while and said, "Then call their parents over."

Ma Mei laughed out a pig cry: "Director, you probably don't know, the parents of these two **** are dead, it's no wonder they are so uncultured!"

The eyes of the two brothers Tong Jiaming and Tong Jiaxin were red, especially Tong Jiaxin. If it were not for Tong Jiaming to pull him, he would definitely rush to fight Ma Mei desperately.