Chapter 77

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 77: Seventy-seven cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 77: Seventy-seven cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Eat chicken?

Now, lesbian, if you talk like that, I will think you are playing color!

However, Tong Xuelu was a little excited to see live green tea, and it was still green tea from the 1970s.

Ever since she was called the Queen of Green Tea by the people around her, she never saw live green tea in her life anymore, which led to her feeling of being defeated by the East.

Tong Xuelu smiled and said with red lips: "Chicken ji is so cute, so I have to eat it, braised chicken, yellow braised chicken, spicy chicken, dry pot chicken, brine chicken, stewed chicken, white sliced ​​chicken, roasted chicken, fried chicken, salted chicken, how about chicken They are delicious!"

Uncle Zong couldn't help taking a sip of water.

Sun Manrou saw that Tong Xuelu was so stubborn, she was secretly delighted.

Fucked his brows and continued to condemn: "How can you be so unkind, this lesbian? Seeing Xiaoqi die, you not only have no guilt, but you also want to cook it in various ways. You are really too much! "

Before Tong Xuelu had time to answer, there was a curse from behind: "Too much, don't raise chickens to eat, do you want to treat chickens as family members?"

Sun Manrou's tears stopped at the corner of her eyes: "..."

Tong Xuelu almost laughed.

Master Wen, good job!

Sun Manrou bit her lip and said: "Grandpa Wen, I didn't mean that, but this chicken is not an ordinary chicken, this is Xiaoqi, the chicken you raised was given by this lesbian..."

"What do you know?" Old man Wen walked up and said with an impatient look, "I raised Xiaoqi and Xiaoba to give to Xuelu to eat, she can do whatever she wants!" You have a lot of ass. !

If it weren't for her to be a lesbian, and to please herself usually, Mr. Wen would certainly not be as polite as she is now.

But Sun Manrou was embarrassed and embarrassed when she heard these words, and almost really cried.

"I'm sorry, Grandpa Wen, I didn't know you raised this for this lesbian, I thought..."

With that, Sun Manrou's eyes were red again.

Old man Wen frowned: "Why are you crying, I didn't scold you again! By the way, what are you doing today? Haven't the interview been done yet?"

The expression on Sun Manrou's face froze again: "I have troubled Grandpa Wen for so long before, and I feel very sad, so today I personally cook some snacks, Grandpa Wen taste it?"

Old man Wen: "Don't you have to send things over?"

Sun Manrou bit her lower lip and burst into tears: "I heard that Grandpa Wen likes to eat dessert and learned from others."

When Mr. Wen saw a **** aggrieved, he couldn't keep talking and bring things over.

Who knows that Sun Manrou will continue to die: "Grandpa Wen won't you taste it?"

Old man Wen was afraid that she would cry again, so he opened and tasted a piece.

"How does Grandpa Wen taste? I heard that this **** is a cook. I don't know if Grandpa Wen likes to cook it compared to what she does?"