Chapter 55

Rock sugar, jujube and white fungus syrup has the effect of nourishing yin and moisturizing dryness, and is most suitable for drinking when the autumn season changes.

Wen Rugui drank the sweet white fungus syrup, feeling the sweetness from his mouth to his heart.

As for bringing food to the old man, he didn't think of it at all.

After the two drank sugar water, they pushed their bicycles out.

As soon as the wooden door was closed, Tong Jiaxin immediately ran out of the study to take a look at the door, and quickly ran back: "Second brother, are you talking about sister Rugui?"

Tong Jiaming stared at the book without saying a word.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Tong Jiaxin scratched his head: "I think it's almost impossible. The teacher and the object of the school are going to go out together!"

Tong Jiaming said: "You hurry up and do the questions, and don't talk nonsense when you go out!"

Although Tong Jiaming is only two years older than Tong Jiaxin, he is like a little adult.

And Tong Jiaxin is really a child, and also a bear child, even Tong Mianmian is more sensible than him.

As soon as Tong Jiaxin heard it, he still continued to do the questions, his face suddenly drooped.

Tong Xuelu closed the wooden door and turned to ask: "Where are we going?"

Wen Rugui quickly took out a stack of tickets and two movie tickets from his pocket: "This is a movie ticket. If you want to watch a movie, we will go to the movie. If you want to go to a department store, I will also prepare a ticket for you. You can buy anything." I will pay for the money and the tickets.

Oh humiliation.

She really underestimated him if she was so prepared!

She thought he would answer "I don't know you are in charge".

Obviously he did his homework before coming.

Tong Xuelu smiled and said, "Then let's go to the movies."

After arriving in this era, she has not been to a movie theater.

As for the department store, he had already bought a lot of things for himself, so she was naturally embarrassed to let him buy for herself.

Wen Rugui glanced over the charming red mole in the corner of her eye, and his heart missed a beat: "Okay."

Wen Rugui stepped on his bicycle and rode to the cinema.

Tong Xuelu was sitting behind the bicycle, feeling very strange in her heart.

I didn’t feel much about sitting in a sports car before, but now sitting behind a bicycle, she actually feels a little bit sweet.

Is it a change of mentality, or is it because of people?

It should be the latter.

If someone is as handsome as Wen Rugui in modern times, she will feel happy even if she is driving her with a battery.

But at this time, a bicycle is already a rich man.

Came to the cinema.

The current movie theater is incomparable to future generations. It is a small two-story building, very inconspicuous.

There was a line on the cinema that read "Unite for greater victory", and a banner was hung on it that read "Revolutionary modern film "Sparkling Red Star" is released in Beijing".