Chapter 73

After Tong Xuelu returned, it only took two days to get the plan.

But in order not to appear that she seemed to be very anxious, she let it go for another two days before taking it to the Ministry of Commerce to Minister Lin.

Minister Lin read the plan she wrote and exclaimed in his heart.

The organization is clear and all aspects are taken into consideration.

Last time when she was in the office, she said that the Ministry of Commerce did not need to give them an extra salary, but in the current plan, she stated that she would pass the earned money to the Ministry of Commerce, and then let the Ministry of Commerce pay them in the form of subsidies. give them.

So smart!

In this way, it legalized everyone going to their restaurant to purchase seasoning packages.

She can be so stable at a young age. If she can come to the Ministry of Commerce to help herself, wouldn't he have one more good helper?

Minister Lin thought this way, but didn't plan to ask Tong Xuelu now.

He has to observe again.

Minister Lin left the plan and said that it would be after National Day to give her a reply.

Tong Xuelu understood, and then greeted Secretary Zhuo and left the Department of Commerce.

I originally thought that Wen Rugui should have a holiday during the National Day, and I didn't want him to go to the experimental base.

During the National Day, the hotel also has a two-day holiday.

Tong Xuelu made some snacks and went to the military compound to give Grandpa Wen and Uncle Zong. Uncle Zong saw that he was part of him, and his eyes were red with excitement.

Then she took the Tong's three brothers and sisters to take pictures.

There are a lot of people who don't want to take pictures on National Day, and they have to wait in line.

Tong Mianmian leaned in his sister's arms and asked with a blushing face in a low voice: "Sister, is Mianmian good-looking today?"

She said that she also made a special circle, looking up at her expectantly.

What a stinky little girl.

Tong Xuelu wanted to laugh when she saw her like this: "It looks good, our family wears new clothes today, and we have a little twitch. It's very beautiful!"

When Xiao Tuanzi heard this, he blushed with joy, and chuckled secretly.

Tong Jiaxin held mooncakes and made a face.

Originally, she didn't want to bring mooncakes to take pictures, but Jiaxin Tong insisted on bringing them.

The moon cake, the playful dog, heard that he could go out, and he wailed for a long time.

Tong Xuelu had to let him take a good look at the mooncakes, feeling a little regretful in her heart.

Since moon cakes can participate in family portraits, why can't Xiao Liu?

But it's normal to take a dog out, and it's a bit funny to take an old hen.

Although Tong Xuelu said last time that they would each pay for the single-person photo, she still paid the money when it was time to shoot.

They took a family portrait, Tong Xuelu and Tong Mianmian took one, Tong Jiaming, Tong Jiaxin and Tong Mianmian took one, and let their three brothers and sisters each take one.