Chapter 117

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 117: 117 cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 117: 117 cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Xiao Chengping heard Fang Jingyuan's words, the front of the car tilted and almost hit a power pole on the side of the road.

His face seemed to have knocked over the red dye bucket, and his neck was red.

The atmosphere was awkward.

The two of them did not speak all the way, and Xiao Chengping turned his embarrassment into strength and stared at the bicycle.

The guardian of the general rear compound saw Fang Jingyuan actually come back on Xiao Chengping’s bicycle, and his eyes were astonished as copper bells: "The brains, you and Comrade Xiao Xiao are the two of you?"

Who is it?

When Xiao Chengping heard these three words, his heart waved, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raised.

But Fang Jingyuan behind was so scared that she almost fell off the back seat, and hurriedly said: "Master, you misunderstood, my ankle is broken, Comrade Xiao sent me home, we have nowhere to go."

Xiao Chengping: "..."

The doorman touched his chin and nodded: "It turns out that this is the case. I'm surprised. You clearly said before that you don't like **** men with small eyes. Although Comrade Xiao Xiao is very good, his eyes are as small as mung beans."

Xiao Chengping: "..."

When Fang Jingyuan heard this, she couldn't help laughing: "Uncle, you are right. Comrade Xiao's eyes don't pay attention to what he said, and he thought he was squinting all day."

Uncle doorman: "No, my newborn grandson has bigger eyes than him."

Xiao Chengping: "………………"

The two sang together, and Xiao Chengping's scalp was numb. With a hard kick under his feet, the bicycle immediately ran away.

The uncle doorman looked at their backs and said, "They have a brain shell and a small eye. In fact, it sounds strange to say it."

The bicycle just drove into the small courtyard and was seen by Fang Mu who came out to pour water.

Fang's mother was as surprised as the guardian uncle: "Jingyuan, didn't you mean to find Xuelu to cut her hair? Why did you come back with Comrade Xiao again?"

Did the two suddenly look at each other?

Fang Jingyuan jumped from the back seat of the bicycle, clutching her **** and ran into the house.

Xiao Chengping glanced at the blood on her trousers and blushed again: "Auntie Fang, Comrade Fang is a little uncomfortable. I ran into her on the side of the road to take her back, so I'm leaving now."

Fang's mother also realized that something was wrong at this moment, and nodded for a while, "Hey, okay, thank you Chengping."

Xiao Chengping turned the front of the car and pedaled his bicycle away.

Fang's mother saw him disappear in the yard, and then went back to ask Fang Jingyuan.

Fang Jingyuan changed her trousers, and now she lay pale on the bed and yelled "Ouch."