Chapter 96

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 96: Ninety-six cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 96: Ninety-six cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In fact, to be exact, twisting to the waist is no way to make the wife happy.

But there is no way to be happy, so naturally there is no way to do that, which means that there is no way to have children.

So he is right to say that.

Huang Qimin scratched his head, his face flushed with the appearance of cooked pork liver.

Zhou Yan frowned and retorted: "Yellow Gougdan, you still dare to say that you are not alarmist, you are just alarmist, giving birth to a child is a matter of women, what is it with us men?"

Huang Qimin despised him and said, "Zhou Laxi, you fart, how can a woman give birth without a man? Which girl have you ever seen give birth to a child without getting married?"

Zhou Yan: "..." It seems to make a lot of sense.

Wen Rugui came back to his senses after being shocked: "The doctor didn't tell me that I can't have a baby, are you sure?"

Zhou Yan suddenly turned around when he heard this: "Yes, you are not a doctor. I think we'd better ask the doctor tomorrow."

Huang Qimin has a toothache: "..."

These two ignorant guys!

Huang Qimin felt that his authority had been questioned and was very annoyed.

In fact, what he wanted to express was to hurt his waist and make his wife happy. It would be really shameful if he stabbed him at the doctor.

Therefore, in order to defend his authority and to let the two of them know about personnel earlier, Huang Qimin went to the guard and brought two dogs over.

Zhou Yan was even more confused when he saw the dog: "Yellow Goudan, what are you doing with two dogs?"

Wen Rugui also looked confused.

Huang Qimin snorted, "Open your eyes and see clearly."

There are two dogs, one male and one female. It's spring again, and the recovery of everything happens to be the season of animal mating.

As soon as the two dogs approached, they immediately shook the ground like a thunder. The male dog pounced on the female dog, and then began to transform into a pile driver.

"..."

Wen Rugui and Zhou Yan were dumbfounded.

There are not many people raising dogs in this era, and there are fewer stray dogs on the road. Although the two have seen dogs, they have never seen a dog do such a thing.

Zhou Yan widened his eyes: "Yellow Gougdan, what are they doing?"

Huang Qimin blushed: "I'm having a baby, oh no, I'm having a dog."

Wen Rugui: "..."

Zhou Yan: "..."

In fact, it is still a problem of this age. There is no film to watch, no book mentions education in this area, and **** education is not mentioned between parents and friends. The two were suddenly opened up to a new world.

Huang Qimin continued blushing and told them both of them. "Look, if this male dog's waist is sprained, can it still do it?"

Zhou Yan shook his head, then subconsciously looked at Wen Rugui with sympathetic eyes.