Chapter 88

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 88: Eighty-eight cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 88: Eighty-eight cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Those eyes were as deep as a deep pool, without bottom.

The owner of the eyes has handsome features, a tall figure, and straight and slender legs. If it weren't for the gentle jewels in front of him, he was indeed a very handsome man.

Minister Gao of the Municipal Foreign Affairs Office greeted him, his voice trembling in the wind: "Hello, Comrade Xie, I am Minister Gao of the Municipal Foreign Affairs Office, but I am finally looking forward to you!"

Xie Chengzhou's hand was held tightly: "Hello Minister Gao, hello, let so many of you come to pick us up, I'm really sorry in my heart!"

Minister Gao nodded: "Comrade Xie, you must not be polite. You have been away from the motherland for almost 30 years. It is rare to come back to visit relatives. We will definitely entertain you!"

The Chinese Translation Service of the United Nations recruited Chinese translators in 1947. Only four people were admitted that year. Xie Chengzhou was one of them.

Back then, Xie Chengzhou took his wife and children to New York, and it has been almost 30 years since he returned to his motherland.

When Xie Chengzhou heard this, his eyes and nose felt sore.

It’s not easy for people to live in another country, and it’s even more difficult for people to live in another country!

At the beginning of the founding of the country, the country was obstructed by many parties in the United States, and it was impossible to regain its seat in the United Nations for more than two decades. It was not until October 1971 that it won the final victory in the 26th United Nations General Assembly.

This smoke-free war lasted for so many years, and finally came to a perfect end.

However, after the country has obtained the legal rights, these translators still have no way to return to the country. It was not until this year that the time was ripe.

He stepped back on this land of birth and nurturing himself, and his inner surging and excitement could not be expressed by words.

When everyone saw Xie Chengzhou's red eyes, they couldn't help being moved. One or two lesbians wiped their eyes.

Seeing this, the young man standing behind Xie Chengzhou took out a neatly folded square kerchief from his pocket and handed it over: "Dad, wipe away your tears. It's embarrassing to cry at such a big size."

Xie Chengzhou turned around and glared at his son, then turned around and introduced to everyone: "This is my youngest son Xie...you just call him Xiao Xie."

The wind was a bit strong, and Tong Xuelu stood behind and did not hear the other party clearly.

The young man called Xiao Xie nodded and greeted everyone. Although there is no barrier to communication, his tone of voice is like that of the United States.

However, according to his age, he should be a Chinese who was born and raised in the United States, and it is normal for him to have an accent.

Minister Gao said: "It's windy outside, let's get in the car and go to the hotel and restaurant first, and then we will talk slowly when we get in the car!"