Chapter 7

The man in front of him is wearing a white shirt and a Shanghai Stock Exchange brand tourbillon watch. He is not an ordinary person in terms of temperament and dress.

For such an immortal character, it is one thing to have a strategy and not a strategy, and a wave of goodwill is a must.

Peking opera changed its face in one second.

Tong Xuelu made a painful gasp in her mouth, and took the initiative to apologize: "Sorry, sorry, are you okay? I didn't push you on purpose just now."

"It's me who should say sorry. Is your head okay?"

After Wen Rugui stood firmly, he took a step back and separated the two of them.

The voice is low and textured, but the tone is dull, making people unable to hear the emotions.

Tong Xuelu shook his head: "I'm fine. I think you are in a hurry. There should be something urgent to do. Don't worry, I'm really fine."

The voice is soft and sweet, the ending sound is like honey, and the words spoken are so empathetic.

Wen Rugui lowered his head subconsciously.

Look down.

Passed over the top of the head, and then the smooth forehead, finally met a pair of misty apricot eyes.

Behind her is a gray wall. The beam of light shines down from above, making her skin white, soft and porcelain, with a strand of broken hair hanging down from her forehead, and the mole under her eyes, against the light, dripping with freshness.

Wen Rugui's eyelashes trembled and looked away: "I'm really sorry, I do have something urgent to handle, and I can't accompany you to the hospital for the check-up. I will give you the phone number, and I will pay the fee at that time. What do you think?"

Unexpectedly, it was so easy for the other party to give out the contact information, and Tong Xuelu was secretly delighted.

It was just too late to artificially refuse, so Tong Mianmian jumped over and hugged his thigh.

Xiao Tuanzi's big eyes were filled with tears, and he was so scared that he comforted her in turn: "Sister doesn't hurt, I will blow it to you."

Tong Xuelu hurriedly picked her up and calmed down softly: "Sister is okay, sister doesn't hurt at all."

Tong Mianmian's big eyes glowed with water, and the little adult touched his chest like a sigh: "Sister does not hurt, Mianmian is relieved."

What a cute little guy.

Tong Xuelu's heart was trembling with cuteness, and she raised her head and said, "This comrade, the minor collision is not a big problem, so compensation is unnecessary."

The high wall behind him blocked part of the sunlight, and some beams of light hit his face. The long and dense eyelashes were distinct, casting a shadow under the eyelids.

When she was talking to Xiao Tuanzi just now, he stood patiently in the midsummer sun.

The man seemed to have made up his mind, took out a small notebook and pen from his pocket, and started to write.

The hand holding the pen is slender and well-proportioned, and the nails are cut short and slightly covered with powder. This is a pair of hands that look like a pianist or a doctor.

Tong Xuelu guessed his career in his heart.

After the man had finished writing, he tore off the paper and handed it to her: "Please accept this!"