Chapter 95

EN MTLNovel

Home » The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s GTCV70 » Chapter 95: Ninety-five cups of green tea

The Green Tea’s Crushing Victories in the ’70s Chapter 95: Ninety-five cups of green tea

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

On the day of school opening, Tong Xuelu bought and rode a bicycle to the school to talk to the teacher about Tong Jiaming.

Tong Jiaming's results are obvious to all. His head teacher did not propose to let him skip a grade. He originally wanted him to increase the school's enrollment rate.

I don't want him to take the initiative to propose to upgrade. Now that the parents have found the school, the head teacher naturally cannot stop and refuse.

What's more, Tong Xuelu is famous among the teachers of Chengnan Primary School, and everyone dare not offend her easily.

The school stated that it would contact Seongnam Middle School and arrange the exam.

When I came out of the office, there was a drizzle of rain suddenly falling outside.

The spring rain is as expensive as oil, and green new buds grow on the branches, dotted with dead branches, which makes people look as if they see hope.

After the rain came with the fragrant earthy air, Tong Xuelu shuddered, thinking about whether to borrow an umbrella from Jiang Danhong, and heard a conversation coming from the corner.

"Teacher Jiang, let me tell you that Comrade Lao An is really good. Although he is twenty years older than you, his three sons have grown up. You can be a mother-in-law without having children after you marry. Okay?"

"Teacher Qin, I have already said that I don't want to marry again. Even if I want to remarry, I must marry someone I want to marry. Comrade Lao An, I think he is inappropriate."

"If it's not appropriate, you should make it clear. If you don't make it clear, how can I explain to the other party?"

"The age is not right. I think he is too old, and his family is too complicated. I want to find a simpler one."

"Teacher Jiang is not what I said about you. You should be self-aware. You have been married at a young age, and you have also reported your uncle and husband. It is very difficult for someone like you to marry you. The reason why Lao Ann is willing to marry you, It still depends on you having a house!"

Jiang Danhong's face flushed red: "No one wants to marry me. I don't want to marry yet. I just won't marry for the rest of my life, and I won't fall for that kind of man!"

The teacher surnamed Qin was stunned, and was so angry that he cursed and left.

"If I take care of my own business, I will be struck by lightning if I take care of your business in the future!"

"Just like you want to find a young man, I bah, if you don't have a house, even an eighty-year-old man will look down on you, and you are not happy. Then you will keep the house alone for the rest of your life!"

Jiang Danhong bit her lips tightly, her chest violently rising and falling with anger, who knew that as soon as she turned around, she met Tong Xuelu.

Tong Xuelu said in embarrassment: "Sister Dan Hong, I didn't want to overhear on purpose. I was sheltering from the rain just now."

Jiang Danhong waved his hand: "I didn't blame you, you've seen it when I was embarrassed anyway."

Tong Xuelu: "What's the matter with that teacher? Would you ask her to help introduce someone?"